Do i have to be upset part 2

Options

Replies

• Chibukalu908
    Options
    So.....you're now single? How you doin'?

it wont last long lol:drinker:
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Hi5...He will come crawling back, that's what we do. Don't let him.
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Try and work it out. You both sound really high maintenance and deserve each other. You posted this on here for all to see, so you love drama and I would bet your life together would be full of drama.
  • Chibukalu908
    Options
    You broke up with him because of a change of plans?

Please tell me you're not any older than 19.

read my previous post which is the link in my question
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options

I did. My comment remains the same.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're free for the weekend, then?

Having BBQ/Birthday party on Saturday. Come on by. You can spank the Birthday Boy.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options

I've walked away for less. That's the deal when it isn't right. Why waste someone's time?

Definitely. If I were in this situation having already switched my work schedule to meet up with a long distance boyfriend, and he bailed... it would have been over. Sorry, you don't care enough to take the time to see me, then I will find someone who does. Simple. as. that. Plus, even if he did have a fight with his mom, and his story is legit.. Who wants a partner who gets in a tizzy over a fight with mommy? Give me a break. What a turn off.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    If all he said was "farewell" then you gave him exactly what he wanted... You to end the relationship so that he didn't have to.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    All he said was "Fairwell"? That tells me that you're better off without him and that he never cared in the first place. I think he was lying to you all along, anyway. I mean, what kind of *kitten* has a fight with his mom and DOESN'T take the opportunity to get away from that situation to see his lady? His whole story smells of BS. Just keep your head up and know that you'll be upgrading sooner or later to someone that appreciates you more. :)
  • sixout
    Options

I've walked away for less. That's the deal when it isn't right. Why waste someone's time?

Definitely. If I were in this situation having already switched my work schedule to meet up with a long distance boyfriend, and he bailed... it would have been over. Sorry, you don't care enough to take the time to see me, then I will find someone who does. Simple. as. that. Plus, even if he did have a fight with his mom, and his story is legit.. Who wants a partner who gets in a tizzy over a fight with mommy? Give me a break. What a turn off.

Not throwing all the blame on OP. They both seem like they'd be annoying to have a relationship with. But the whole thing seems like kids play.
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options

Not throwing all the blame on OP. They both seem like they'd be annoying to have a relationship with. But the whole thing seems like kids play.

Which is exactly why she can't be 29 as her profile says.
  • Chibukalu908
    Options

I did. My comment remains the same.

well whatever
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Sooooo, you break up with some dude with a text and get upset when he replies with "farewell"? Sounds about right to me.
  • sixout
    Options

Which is exactly why she can't be 29 as her profile says.

Yea, this pretty much.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Sounds like this relationship was going south before this situation, and you were just the first one to step up and break it off. You are both probably better off in the long run.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that your feelings are hurt, but it does seem like it was for the best.

This comment isn't really geared just at you, but what happened to people actually talking about things. This all happened via text messages? Technology the downfall of conversation.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Yeah just walk away from that one. You're just an option to him and this is an excuse he's using. And he can't be all that mature if he's got his panties in a wad over a fight with his mom. lol
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Well at least you have closure. Most were expecting the worse but you never know. It was the worse though. You will find someone. In the meantime have some fun.
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    OP, thank you SO MUCH for posting a part 2. this is going to be great.

oh and sorry for the breakup, feel better soon. :flowerforyou:
  • Chibukalu908
    Options

I totally agree with you,i even told him the inconvenience it caused me by switching shifts because I thought he was worth seeing and he is going to cancel over something ridiculous . I am now convinced that his story of him fighting with his mom is lie.It was just an excuse