Be honest... you've pooped yourself, haven't you.

Options
odusgolp
odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
Since my confession years ago, I have had more and more people PM me with their "Oops, I pooped my pants/bed/significant other" stories.

You don't need to tell your story, but let's just consider this an informal poll. How many of you, as full grown adults, have accidentally done dookies in an involuntary, inappropriate place?

ETA: Stories are of course welcome, however!!

Replies

• Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Yes, more than once. In public. And I've done things I'm ashamed of to hide it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Junken__Diraffe
    Options
    *kitten* happens. Literally. Yes, I'm not proud, but it's happened.

Jeff... have anything to add here?
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I never trust someone who hasn't shat themselves at least once.
  • jferg70
    jferg70 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Uh, yes....
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Never a full blown dookier, but a few sharts here and there. Last full duece was probably 2nd or 3rd grade, playing outfield during little league.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Are we talking just today, or at any time?

Doesn't matter, the answer is the same. :laugh:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    No. But I have had to "let it go" in public places and figure out interesting ways to wipe......"well there goes that sock".
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    I can say from experience that a Sam's Club bathroom should be in the top 10 worst places for this to happen. I wasn't an adult and some terrible lady literally threw me out of the way for a stall.

Yeah.

ETA: I got caught up in the moment and said a no-no word. Edited. :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Not recently, but yeah.
  • accelerashawn
    accelerashawn Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Basketball...after burritos...had to borrow shorts from a friend.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to report honestly that I've never had this happen.

My ex husband pooped himself during a staff meeting at his former job while standing around with his coworkers and employees he managed. Lucky for him, no one noticed and he was able to quickly pop home and change. Right after the meeting he untucked his dress shirt and claimed his pants split and he needed to change. I thought that was a good save, hahaha
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Yes, I of course have sharted in the past.
    But here lately....well I hope it's not IBS!!
    FML
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Okay I will tell one of my pooping stories.

In 2012 I signed myself and my kids up for a 5k. It was a fun run/walk. They were super excited about it and I was too until I came down with the stomach flu the night before. That morning I told my kids that there is no way we could make it. We had to drive 30 minutes to the parking location, take a bus another 20 minutes to the starting point, and be there at least 30 minutes early. That's almost 3 hours before I would have access to a bathroom.

They cried when they heard that we wouldn't be going. Of course the mommy guilt set in and I decided to just clench my cheeks and go. Everything went fine for the drive and ride, but as we stood at the starting line I began to sweat. It was fall, so people knew something was wrong with me when I ripped off my jacket to show a soaked t-shirt. My stomach started making horrible noises and people moved further away. I decided I HAD to find a porta-potty IMMEDIATELY! Suddenly the starting gun went off and the crowd swept us down the street.

Every step was excruciating to my swollen stomach and my clenched butt cheeks. At the first mile marker my body had enough and just decided to let go. I'll spare the details, but the sweater wrapped around my waist did nothing to disguise what happened. We finished the long slow 3.2 mile walk, grabbed a breakfast bag and hobbled to the bus to go to our car. The stench and the whispers were enough to make me want to die.

We survived and I will never forget my kids' first 5k.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm 99% sure I got kicked out of a football game for this reason.

I'll never tailgate at 9am with Capt Morgan again. He's not allowed.
  • BigB0824
    BigB0824 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I got into a waterfight with my wife and kids that didn't end well for me. Let's just say that water wasnt the only thing flowing that day.
  • ingehooper
    ingehooper Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I pooped having my second baby if that counts? Lol, they tell you to push into your bum like you need to poop, so I did and I pooped lol. With intense cardio I do get the urge to poop though but havent ever do it!