Really bummed there aren't more supporters for specifics!

Options
124»

Replies

• lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    . It's actually worse to have to have your body drastically change than deal with it your whole life honesty.

That's a hell of an assumption. No wonder you didn't get any friends from it.

My thoughts exactly.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I never read the Introductions unless someone on my friend list has commented on something (can't recall such an event) and I click on the topic out of curiosity.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a translation and crib notes? I couldn't make heads or tails of the OP
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Anyone have a translation and crib notes? I couldn't make heads or tails of the OP

OP thinks she's the first person ever to suffer in this world. The end.
  • fleetzz
    fleetzz Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    It's actually worse to have to have your body drastically change than deal with it your whole life honesty.

I was quite offended at this.
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I think you should take your synthroid before posting.

~ a Hashimoto's patient
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    i'm still a little confused by the OP.

I'm in for Denny's though.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    You sound like Regina George. For reals.
  • icanm
    icanm Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I always read and re-read my comments before posting. I have this habit coz 1) I am an editor 2) I am really good at offending people :embarassed: 3) It's a community with a lot of emotions :) how to lose weight must be the top most asked question on Google. Everyone has the same goal and have a hard journey ahead -- the intensity of the journey is individualistic. [I dislike being preachy, but still do that a lot :laugh: ]

That said, give OP a break. :drinker:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I always read and re-read my comments before posting. I have this habit coz 1) I am an editor 2) I am really good at offending people :embarassed: 3) It's a community with a lot of emotions :) how to lose weight must be the top most asked question on Google. Everyone has the same goal and have a hard journey ahead -- the intensity of the journey is individualistic. [I dislike being preachy, but still do that a lot :laugh: ]

That said, give OP a break. :drinker:

Agreed.

feels__gif__by_genicecream-d58qdsm.jpg