Have a Public Diary? Post here

Options
hewhoiscd
hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
Hi there! I like to look at people's diaries :D Food diaries that is! It helps give me ideas on what to buy or eat when I get tired of what I have been eating lately.

So, post up here if you have a Public Diary. Feel free to check mine out as well.

Note, this is NOT intended as a thread to pick apart what other people are eating and why they shouldn't be eating this or that or why they should have this or that ratio. It is merely a listing of people with public diaries.

Thanks!

Replies

• Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    Mine is public. At least I think I set it back. It used to be private, but I have nothing to hide, lol
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    You're more than welcome to take a look at mine.

I'm doing 30%carbs, 15%fat and 55%protein. Basically, I am in a fat-shredding phase.

I plan on writting a blog this week to include my recipies since I've gotten really creative with the low carb/ high protein meals!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Mine is public, but today's doesn't look great because I was feeling really sick all day and all I ate were apples during the day.
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Mine is public too. Be my guest.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,986 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: mine is public.....feel free to look at it :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Having a public diary makes me less likely to cheat on my vegetarianism, haha. 'cause everyone will know!
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    mine is public, anyone is welcome to take a look :)
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Mine is public..go ahead and get some healthy ideas! lol
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    mine is open! some days are healthier than others, but if you go backwards through you might find some yummy ideas. Im all about healthy stuff thats packable to take to school and work though :)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,426 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Not so good lately though but the food's been yummy!
  • sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi Chris! {waves}
    Mine is only available to friends... but since you are a friend, it's available to you.

um... disregard all that pumpkin pie last weekend. lol

~S

edit: sheesh... typos.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    mine is public ... all responses welcome
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    mines public =D i like to look at peoples food diaries too. hehe
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Mines public. . . Just don't look at Thanksgiving ackk
  • Net132
    Net132 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. I like looking at what people eat to get ideas too. I also like to make classic recipes healthy. I am a mother of 4 and my husband want his food to task good not that healthy junk, So got to make something every one can eat. If you see any thing you like just let me know I get you the recipes.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. All voyeurs welcome. I am proud of my sins. firedevil.gif
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Public here too! I like it when people look... oo that's DIIIRRTY. lol

BTW- changed my setting to "sedentary" today... didn't realize the dang thing is retroactive. I was looking at the "sedentary" setting going forward as winter's setting in and I won't be doing as much bike riding/walking to everyday activities. Whatever- peruse away!! :bigsmile:
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Mine's public, too....
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Go for it.. not always pretty but I try to stay honest. I enjoy seeing what other people choose too.