Have a Public Diary? Post here

Replies

• The more that look at mine the better! I love the accountability and that helps me on track when no when is around! Beware though my diary is getting boring... running a few self experiments!
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    s'up yo?

I've got a blog post that lists a few recipe ideas, too. Dunno if they'd be any good for anyone else.
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Feel free to look at mine. (My diet changed a week ago, though - transatlantic moves! it's a bit approximate right now.)
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    ME! Feel free to add me as your friend too!!:flowerforyou:
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Mine is public (pay no attention to yesterday - LOL)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    You can look at mine if you want to! But I will warn you, this week I was rather bad! Lots of candy, pizza, and soda! :( Only lost 0.4 lbs this week as a result. That'll show me!
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Mine is public. I try to behave but it's not perfect.
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Go on then mate, mine's public, have a look. Not brilliant a lot of the time... but I keep trying! :drinker:
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    My Profile is Public.
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    I have a public diary!
  • Mine is public go for it.
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Bump.....Mine is open to friends..
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Mine is public as well.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    mine is public
  • My diary is public. I have a history that dates back about a month. I have lost 20 lbs (although only 9 have been since I started my diary) and my caloric intake (800-950) is monitored by a physician. I am proud to say that I now have less than 100 lbs. to lose and I am excited for every step. I am always looking for ideas and friends to share my journey with. Jenn
  • mine's public also.. feel free to add me.. thanks..
  • Open to public. Some days are shining examples of 5 to 6 small clean meals , some days show you why I'm here working my way from obese to healthy! :tongue:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Mines public :)

carb cycling at the moment. Max carbs around workout time. Aim for 1.25g protein/lb BW,
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Public!
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Mine's public! I have my bad days and my good days...a lot of processed snacks to get me through a rough work day but usually low cal snacks. :)
This discussion has been closed.