December Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm joining in on this!! Luckily I've been keeping track already! Sounds fun and motivating!

Today's 3 miles was in the pouring down rain! Yuck! Going for 5 tomorrow and the rain isn't supposed to let up. That's no fun!

blk-exercise.png
  • absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    4 on the bike, 1.5 ran today :)
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    not enough yesterday to even make a dent in the "extra" calories i ate....BUT i still walked for 2.5 miles so i had something on the book and because it is a part of my life now...i have to exercise even if it wouldnt help with what was eaten...it will keep me on track...that is how i have changed my life for the better.....
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    +4.25 bike miles for yesterday.

NICE picture dinos!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Lets move today! Have a great day!
  • nemrenu
    Options
    11 miles for me today! Over the 100 miles already! WooHoo! :happy:

exercise.png

WTG!!!
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Just got done running 5! Beat the rain, yay!

exercise.png
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    5.16 miles today!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, another 4 miles walked today, the weather has been really nice lately but it looks like its getting very cold again towards the end of the week so better try to get a few extra miles in lol. And after nearly a year i have finally got a new profile picture Yayyy:laugh:
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    +3.

I basically went until the rain started. Cold front coming tonight. They say with the chill factor its going to be a negative temp. Another tough week coming, it's even going to be hard to walk to the gym!
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    +11.75 on the stationary bike tonight.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Just updating cuz I thought I updated yesterdays workout of 3 miles on the elliptical but I do not see it so I will post it with my 5 miler today! I am now over half way, yahoooo home stretch now!!
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    4 miles yesterday.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm going to try to put in some miles today! Is everyone close to the half way point? Keep pushing, I know this month is stressful, but we can do it. If we can make time to shop, we can make time to get our miles in. Heck, strap on your pedometer and count the steps walking through the mall, but get it done! I'm just sayin'....
  • nemrenu
    Options
    Hello All :smile:

+ 6.46 bike miles yesterday!!
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I lost my pedometer and didn't get too many good walks in this weekend so I'm only going to log 5 miles. :cry: I'm back on track today though!!!
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    Oh man, I think I set my goal way to high! I was only able to get in 2.1 miles over the weekend on the treadmill. :frown:
  • IanJames
    Options
    Hi Guys, Checking in with 10 miles for yesterday and 3 miles for today! :happy:

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in 3 miles in 28 minutes this early morning! "IF" I have time this evening I may go more!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    i'm behind, but i had some progress this weekend.

i need to move my a**! :tongue: