December Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Okay. I'll ask Dinos if he minds if I do the ticker this month. :happy:

K. Dinos gave me the go ahead to do the spreadsheet! There will be weekly updates!

Hey any news on the spreadsheet???

i sent her a message earlier today...i also sent dinos a message asking him to do it if we dont hear from her...dont want to take it away from her but i understand getting overwhelmed with toooo much stuff to do :)

I could post a spreadsheet tomorrow if there aren't any objections.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Okay. I'll ask Dinos if he minds if I do the ticker this month. :happy:

K. Dinos gave me the go ahead to do the spreadsheet! There will be weekly updates!

Hey any news on the spreadsheet???

i sent her a message earlier today...i also sent dinos a message asking him to do it if we dont hear from her...dont want to take it away from her but i understand getting overwhelmed with toooo much stuff to do :)

I could post a spreadsheet tomorrow if there aren't any objections.

no objections....i dont want to wait any longer...thanks dinos....thanks want_to_be_an_RN too for offering...hope you dont get mad that i took this away from you....
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hey thanks bluiz13 and dinos for doing the chart again! I have added another 4 miles that I walked today but the weather is not looking good for the end of the week........ more snow and freezing weather forecast :noway: better try and get a few more miles in tomorrow before it sets in :smile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I ran 4.5 miles on ice and through drifts and then cruised for 5.25 miles on the elliptical!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    4.85miles on the bike.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Today I am so sick I haven't moved much.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Today I am so sick I haven't moved much.
    I hope your sickness moves on faster than it arrived!! Cyber hugs to ya!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    another 6.5 miles tonight on the treadmill watching biggest loser and talking to my sister on the phone...updated in my signature below...

more than half way there and tomorrow is about halfway....hope to keep up my pace to meet and pass my goal again this month...
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    4 miles yesterday and a mile and a half today - that brings me up to 22 so far for the month. Almost halfway to goal ...which is working out nicely since we're almost half way through the month.
  • dinos
    Options
    It's mid-December. Here's a quick review of the challenge:

• 1,266 total miles covered.
    • 57 people started the challenge, but 8 of them (14 %) never moved their *kitten*.
    • Of the active 49 participants: 14 people logged over 30 miles, 20 between 10-30 and 15 under 10 miles.
    • 18 were in the November challenge as well. ALL of them are posting regularly !!!
    • 11 people are over 50% of their target miles already.

To see the spreadsheet click on the link below.You can bookmark it for easier access:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As57uSwFQUGJdGFnR0tjdkItdDRmTzZFZUs2YVhMZ3c&hl=en

If you don't agree with my entries pls let me know. To help visualize the numbers I'll prepare a chart soon.
    I didn't allow editing in the sheet to keep it under control, but I can activate it if you wish.
    For people without a ticker: Pls get one or specify your totals in your signature. I have to read the whole thread to figure out what's going on
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    @ dinos - AWESOME! You do such an amazing job - I know that must be a LOT of work! Thank you so much for all your hard work, dinos! We really appreciate it! *hugs*
  • bluiz13
    Options
    thank you sooo much dinos....i love seeing where i stand compared to the others....i already track my percentage on my own sheet at home so i knew where i was but it is nice to see others pushing themselves too.....i feel bad for those that said they wanted to participate and never got started but oh well their loss....or better yet gain LOL.....hope everyone is doing well and keeps on moving your *kitten* ;)
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    It's mid-December. Here's a quick review of the challenge:

• 1,266 total miles covered.
    • 57 people started the challenge, but 8 of them (14 %) never moved their *kitten*.
    • Of the active 49 participants: 14 people logged over 30 miles, 20 between 10-30 and 15 under 10 miles.
    • 18 were in the November challenge as well. ALL of them are posting regularly !!!
    • 11 people are over 50% of their target miles already.

To see the spreadsheet click on the link below.You can bookmark it for easier access:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As57uSwFQUGJdGFnR0tjdkItdDRmTzZFZUs2YVhMZ3c&hl=en

If you don't agree with my entries pls let me know. To help visualize the numbers I'll prepare a chart soon.
    I didn't allow editing in the sheet to keep it under control, but I can activate it if you wish.
    For people without a ticker: Pls get one or specify your totals in your signature. I have to read the whole thread to figure out what's going on

Thanks Dinos!!!!!!!
  • nemrenu
    Options
    +5.40 bike miles for yesterday!
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    2.7 miles on the treadmill today!

exercise.png
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    just a bit. i did mostly strength training last night.
    treadmill
  • nemrenu
    Options
    Walking +3
  • dinos
    Options
    Decembermoveyourass_27613_image001.gif

I had to leave out people who moved less than 10 miles, to keep the chart legible.
  • IanJames
    Options
    Hi Guys, Checking in with another 10 miles today! :smile:
    Nice job with the chart Dinos!

exercise.png
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Current mileage:22.95
    Goal mileage: 75