December Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    I am LOVING all the cartoon avatars! :happy:

I'm logging in 3.40 bike miles for last evening.
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    another 4 miles today.
  • ldafoe
    ldafoe Posts: 20 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I need to step it up! I don't have a pedometer so it's hard to calculate what i'm doing. !!! I will get there though!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Nothing today. I wanna go back to the gym!! :sad: Billy forgot to pay my membership, and I can't do it until the place is staffed today at 9 or 10 :grumble: I seriously don't understand their hours. They're only staffed for two hours Thursday, Friday and Saturday. On Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, they are staffed 6AM- 12PM. And I don't even see any trainers there at 6AM. :angry: What the hell?
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    3 miles last night!
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    3 miles for me last night on the treadmill.
  • pbhoj76
    Options
    done 1 mile today , finished 2.5 miles out of 30 miles target.
  • IanJames
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    Just checking in with 7 miles done today!
    Let's keep it going! :happy:

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/w7hXrvR/]
    exercise.png
    [/url]
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    + 3 walking miles
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Checking in with 10 miles today.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Four more miles done today!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    added one more last night! :happy:
  • lovely2384
    Options
    Can someone please tell me how I update the ticker??? I am really confused about it!! thank you:)
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me how I update the ticker??? I am really confused about it!! thank you:)

I've been going back to the ticker website and adding mileage... that's the only way I think you can do it...
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Add another 2.5 of running the record... it was painful, my feet get really sharp pains when I run sometimes :ohwell:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options

you go back on the site and put in your pin number and then hit add, a little box will pop up in the left corner of your monitor. you put in the quantity of miles and hit ok. You have to have your cookies disable your cookies for that box to pop up. I just do it for that site only. or you can add them manually and hit next at the bottom and then it updates!

another 1.65 miles today on the tm, going to update my ticker now. I figure I need a little more than 12 miles a week in order to meet my goal this month!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I wanted some fresh air so I put on my carharrt parka, colombia snow boots, scarf, mittens and cap and TRUDGED through the snow for 2 miles! All that EXTRA weight on me seemed like harder work than my six miles on the elliptical!!:tongue:

If you've moved your *kitten* for the day "Good Job" but if you have not GET GOING!!!!!!:wink:
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    +5
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi All, Well another freezing snowy and very icy day today!!! but managed to walk for 7 miles so not too bad considering:happy: