I never knew I ate this much

Options
1235»

Replies

• zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Before anyone else posts i have one question:

How do you want to respond if the OP is a real person telling the truth? Then respond accordingly.

You can suspect troll all you wish, but until you KNOW, please have compassion or move on.
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Just look at the 34,000 calories she consumed on Sunday, tells me you're being scammed by Fatty Patty

Her diary is open for viewing, LOL
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Stunned that this thread is still here.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    So people are supposed to believe you eat 3 cups of butter with your two whole chocolate cake, 40 slice of bacon and loaf of bread breakfast and never realized you ate that much? Its not really cool to make fun of even, people who get near that big don't drink butter like you are implying.

Could you share your experience with 650 lb people, please?

So, on the internet, your "sniff test" doesn't go off on this and you are going to give someone called "FattyPatty" the benefit of the doubt when they sound like they are making fun of fat people saying they ate a 12,000+ calorie breakfast, drinking 3 cups of butter, 1.5L coffee, dozen eggs, loaf of bread and TWO chocolate cakes with 40 slices (4pkgs) of bacon?

Can I interest you in a bridge I have for sale?

So In other words you still don't know what the **** you're talking about? You're the one who implied you knew a thing or two about "people who get that big", I was just asking you to share some details.

I did ask about maintenance calories, got an answer or two and moved on from it.

Have you seen this thread? Have you watched my 600 lb life? People who normally eat 2000 calories can binge up to 13000, we've seen it on this forum. What is a binge day for someone whose maintenance calories is more like 6000? Just pony up and provide the information you claimed to have, and trust me, my deductive skills are the very least of your concerns

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1378941-how-do-i-lose-weight

Wow really, obviously someone just increased the portions on a large breakfast x5-6 and added cake and butter. I bet you'll believe I'm a Nigerian princess, I need your bank account information to transfer my millions into to get it out of the country.

Well I am a Nigerian princess. How's that for coincidence. I suppose it is you who owe me your bank account information?
    :laugh: You are funny and I now I want to send a friend request.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Just look at the 34,000 calories she consumed on Sunday, tells me you're being scammed by Fatty Patty

Her diary is open for viewing, LOL
    Could be she is grossly overestimating her calorie intake. That is a lot of calories. 600 pounds is an awful lot.
  • dogluvr_2014
    dogluvr_2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When I first read this post my heart was breaking and then I read the other posts about the food diary. I tend to be very naïve with the whole "troll" thing but even I have a hard time believing that any human being could consume that much in one day. If that's the case then I really pity you for imitating someone in such a life threatening situation that so many are truly in. But if you are truly legit then I pray that you are able to do what you need to do to take care of yourself better and get the weight off. This is a great site for people who use it correctly and really want to see a positive change in their life. I wish you all the best. God Bless!!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    No offence, and I have never until now suspected more that a poster is not actually genuine.
    I mean, 34,000 calories? 40 rashers of bacon at breakfast? Even a super obese person has their limits as to how much food their body can actually hold and I am fairly sure 34,000 calories bypasses that.

Yeah, this is trolling. Which is totally ****ty. Just some *kitten* making fun of people who struggle with their weight.

So I guess if I said I ate a whole box of wheaties for breakfast in the morning, you wouldn't believe me? :D I used to, along with three pizzas in the afternoon.

Eating a whole box of Wheaties in a day is a lot different than someone claiming they had 40 slices of bacon, 12 eggs (who are they Gaston?), three cups of butter, etc.
  • WadeLam
    WadeLam Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    When I read this thread, it occurred to me that there are people posting here that need to learn as much about kindness as the OP needs to learn about losing weight. When I was younger, the thought of a "troll" (or whatever you call them) may have set me off into a ridiculous internet rage, but since becoming an adult, I can recognize that all I'll lose if FattyPatty is in fact a "troll", is an ounce of kindness and three minutes of my time. And another thought...

Why would someone set up a fake account with fake forum posts? Well, I'm sure it's not for all of the support and encouragement. My guess is that they feed off of all the people who get ticked off. I wouldn't willingly give in to that.

OP, know that you're not a lost cause. We're all here because at one time or another, we likely didn't recognize or just didn't care how much we were eating also. I agree with an earlier response that though this is a good first step, you likely need professional help. Just know that no matter what you face, you are loved beyond your failures and your past, and there is hope for tomorrow in Christ. You can do this. :)
  • babbyb1
    babbyb1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Nevermind.