December Outcasts-Ending the year right!

Options
Here we go-some did great in November, others, including me, need the extra push-especially going through the holidays and the colder weather.

Weigh in first thing on Wednesday-December 1st! Choose your weight loss goal for December 31st. List one other goal, maybe fit in a pair of pants you have, run the extra mile, do 5 more push ups, etc....

We will have weekly challenges this month starting every Monday. We will weigh in on December 1. I will update the weight list every Friday with your most updated weight. I know some like to weigh-in on other days, so if you weigh in on Tuesday and list that-that is what I will post.

Let's go into the New Year lighter and happier:drinker:

Name:
December 1st weight:
Goal weight for December 31st:
Non-weight goal for December:

Replies

• bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Thanks for starting this. I really need an extra push for this month. It will be tough, but we can get it done.

Name: bballgrrl34 (Khalilah)
    Dec. 1st Weight: 187
    Goal Dec. 31st Weight: 180
    Non-Weight Goal for Dec.: Minimal late night snacking, Run 10 miles a week
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to another great challenge month. I will update tomorrow with CW, GW, NWG.
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Still kind of new at this. Changes in schedule and flipping shifts is annoying, especially when documenting food intake. Have sort of worked out my own system ...hope it works.
    Dec.1st wgt = 233#
    Dec 31st goal wgt. = 225# ( approx. 2 #/wk.)
    non wgt goal = improved attitude
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Happy December!

Name: Nicole-princesspurple
    December 1st weight:138.2
    Goal weight for December 31st:132.2
    Non-weight goal for December:to make no excuses, if i eat extra-wkout extra, tighten love handles:smile:
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    Name: Jess
    CW (12/1): 165.3
    GW (12/31): 158
    Non-weight goal: Exercise at least 4 days a week, continue to log EVERY calorie consumed, get at least 2/3 of the way through 30 Day Shred
  • Chirron
    Options
    This sounds great, count me in.

Name: Sherry
    December 1st weight: 193
    Goal weight for December 31st: 187
    Non-weight goal for December: Work out 4 days a week and to stay within my calorie limits.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! :) I made it! hahaha
    216.4 this morning
    Goal for the end of the month 207

I'm going to do my best to run/eliptical 6 times a week as well as yoga and belly dancing once a week.
    I'm going to run in a 5k on Dec. 11th and get ready for one in Jan. :)
  • princesspurple
    Options
    :yawn: I was away from the computer today...I will update it tomorrow! Great way to start the month-staying under my calorie goal even though the office bought food and I have been up since 4am!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting the new month!

Dec 1: 126
    Dec 31: 123

Goal: Log food everyday, really been slacking last two weeks and cut down on night snacking.
  • sumirei
    Options
    Thanks for starting the new thread!

I've been off track since last Friday. Was down with fever on Thursday night and on Sat, I fell down and hurt my lower spine. Which gave me an excuse to lie in bed all day. Now I wonder if it will heal better if I does some light work out.

Name: Nareiko
    December 1st weight: 160.3
    Goal weight for December 31st: 156
    Non-weight goal for December:
    1) To stay on my schedules and stop sleeping late, waking up late. This has been my goal for the past 1.5 years but I haven't been able to stop doing it totally. Makes me feel so frustrated!
    2) Go to the gym atleast 3 days a week. Walk to and fro the gym.
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    Non-weight goal: Exercise at least 4 days a week, continue to log EVERY calorie consumed, get at least 2/3 of the way through 30 Day Shred

I'm changing my Non-weight goal slightly. After trying the first day of 30 Day Shred last night and being so sore I can barely walk today, I think it would be more realistic to try to get halfway through it so I'm not pushing myself to an injury.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    :wink: I am ready to do the sheet.....but I was wicked busy all day-I will send it tomorrow! Sorry-I did work out 2 times today, that is better than sitting at the computer right?
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    Working out twice in one day is definitely better than just sitting at the computer. I did a lot of sitting today (between classes and being so sore from starting 30 day shred yesterday). Hoping to get in a good workout tomorrow though. Will check in tomorrow morning with my weight (maybe before you're able to update lol).
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Can I post with you guys?

Name: Steph_135
    December 1st weight: 183.5
    Goal weight for December 31st: 175
    Non-weight goal for December: 1) Fit into the size 16 pants in my closet.
    2) Workout at least every other day, and make more healthy eating choices.
    I'm going to do my best to run/eliptical 6 times a week as well as yoga and belly dancing once a week.
    mbodine... I :heart: belly dance.
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Home from overnight shift. weight = 232 # down 1 from 12/1/01
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Okay-it is Friday....remember to stay on track all weekend! I know that is the hardest time for most of us! I will repost the updates next week, but feel free to chime in anytime!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    i am deleting this one-it is messing up
  • princesspurple
    Options
    maedair already down! mbodine also!...i have edited 2 times already:)

NAME.........................DEC 1.....GOAL......LAST WT....OTHER GOAL
    Ballgrrl34/Khalilah..187..........180..........187..............minimal late night snacks.run 10mi/wk
    Maeadair...................233..........225..........232..............improved attitude
    Nicole/princess......138.2........132.2.......138.2......... no excuses.if over eat-wkout extra.tighten love handles
    Jess.........................165.3.........158..........165.3..........wkout 4dy/wk.log every calorie.finish 1/2 of the shred
    Sherry/Chirron........193............187..........193.............wk out 4dy/wk.stay within calorie limits
    Mobine/Margie........216.4........207..........215.6.........run/ellip 6tm/wk.yoga/belly dance 1tm/wk.run 5k 11dec
    Kath711/Kathleen..126...........123..........126.............log food everday.cut down on night snacks
    Nareiko....................160.3........156..........160.3..........stay on sched.good sleep.gym 3tm/wk.walk to/frm gym
    Steph_135..............183.5........175...........183.5..........Fit into 16 pants.wkout every other day.healthy eating
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    215.6 this morning!!! :) That's 18 pounds since Oct. 11th! Can I just say I love this site and the ap!! :)
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    I'm up a little bit from Wednesday, but had major stress yesterday, so I'm thinking that's part of it. I'm at 166 now. Hoping this week coming up will be better.