December Outcasts-Ending the year right!

Options

Replies

• sumirei
    Options
    This month I've been eating badly almost everyday and havent been working out at all. Feeling so tired at the end of the day if I bring my son out and if the next day we are not going out, I'll end up lazing around at home (like tomorrow).
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    woohoo! even after the party last night, I have lost 2.6 pounds so far this month:drinker:

Way to go Nicole! That's great.

Hopefully I'll show some good numbers when I weigh in tomorrow.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Thanks Jess!

Hey Sammi-I am confused on your starting weight and goal weight....can you give me that again...I am getting ready for tomorrows post! Thank you:drinker:
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Just weighed in at 230#. Still have the holidays ahead ! Hope I'll make it through too unscathed. :happy:
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    Checking in at 164 for the end of the week. :) It was really cool because I weigh myself on the Wii Balance Board and this morning it asked me to predict what my weight is, and I guessed 164, and that's what I ended up weighing. It's such a good feeling to be able to start recognizing how much I'm weighing without all the denial/negative feelings.

Hope everyone else has good numbers too!
  • maeadair
    Options
    A loss is a loss keep it up:happy:
    Hello everyone,

My weight on Dec 1 was 193
    My weight on Dec 7 is 192.8
    A small loss but it is in the right direction. My calorie goal is 1500 (to lose 1 pound a week) and I did average 1507 for the week but I only worked out twice. I know I really have to work out more.
  • sumirei
    Options
    Checking in at 161.2. Feeling so guilty that I am snacking a lot more this month. I need to schedule what to eat and when to exercise in order to be able to stay on track!
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Dec 1 weight: Approx 198
    Today's weight: Approx 199
    Dec 31 goal weight: 194
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    212.6 :)
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Welcome jlynny1811
    Nareiko-you can do this!

NAME.........................DEC 1.....GOAL......LAST WT.....Change....
    Ballgrrl34/Khalilah..187..........180..........187...............0
    Maeadair...................233..........225..........230...............-3
    Nicole/princess......138.2........132.2.......135.6...........-2.6
    Jess.........................165.3.........158..........164...............-1.3
    Sherry/Chirron........193............187..........192.8...........-0.2
    Mobine/Margie........216.4........207..........212.6............-3.8
    Kath711/Kathleen..126...........123..........126................0
    Nareiko....................160.3........156..........161.2.............+0.9
    Steph_135..............183.5........175...........183.5.............0
    Jackie-fitnewlife….145.6…..140………140………......-5.6
    KittyKat_Sammi…. ...................................................Complete 30ds
    Jlynny1811………..198………194……….199…… +1
  • margie_77
    Options
    I would like to change my goal to 205. :) Thank you!
  • jessemerson86
    Options

With the way you're kicking butt this month, I won't be surprised if you exceed 205! You're doing amazing!
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Sorry haven't been on. Had a horrible week with child sick so could not get to gym. I made it to soccer but managed to mess my knee up. Ugh, only good news is I went to the doctor today and said I only badly bruised it. I thought I might have torn something. I tore my ACL and meniscus a couple of years ago and was having horrible flashbacks! Did not weigh this week.
    Looks like everyone else is doing good!
  • maeadair
    Options
    I think you are doing great, and you probably will met your Christmas goal of 210....awesome!

• sumirei
    Options
    Nicole, thank you! I've scheduled my gym days for the rest of the month. I've always been the type who needs schedules in order to stay in track. Hope to loss atleast 3 pounds too this month.
  • margie_77
    Options
    Alright.. all of you on my friend's list are going to get tired of seeing this, but... 2nd 5k today down over 6 min from 3 weeks ago! 42:05!!! I was hoping for 45 by Feb. hahaha Time to re-reassess my goals I guess.
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    Alright.. all of you on my friend's list are going to get tired of seeing this, but... 2nd 5k today down over 6 min from 3 weeks ago! 42:05!!! I was hoping for 45 by Feb. hahaha Time to re-reassess my goals I guess.

Way to go Margie, that's great! Sounds like you've been training hard and it's paying off :)
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Keep it going everyone--get back on track today if you are off it--...Margie-it is nice to be accomplishing goals other than the weight loss! nareiko-I use a schedule also, other wise I feel lost! I am hoping for another loss this week. I had a Christmas party on saturday and a 2nd bday party for my son on Sunday, got my period-....we will see-trying very hard! I did feel great at the Christmas party dresed up-and I went to the gym today and ran into a friend I haven't seen in over 12 years-he told me I look wonderful-now that felt great!

What is our challenge this week-anyone????????????
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I would love to join the group, I have been struggling with doing exercise lately and I think the challenges will help me to get back on track. So here I go to do my jumping jacks and push ups, and during commercials, swats, lunges and situps.

sw dec 1........ 219
    cw....................217
    gw dec 31......214
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't mind doing a water challenge. Did one over the summer and I think it helped. I tend to not drink a lot of water as I do not like it. Maybe try for eight glasses a day?