December Outcasts-Ending the year right!

Options

Replies

• margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Somehow dropped even more today! I stepped on and off the scale several times, but it refused to go back up... So, 214.4 it is!
  • jessemerson86
    jessemerson86 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Somehow dropped even more today! I stepped on and off the scale several times, but it refused to go back up... So, 214.4 it is!

Way to go! That's great.

I'm hoping to step on the scale tomorrow morning before I head to work and crossing my fingers that it's gone back down.
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Attitude is a challenge for me.... I am not losing Like I used to in younger years...is harder to get weight off. :ohwell: Also having an issue with MFP not posting my Diary... it appears is because I start it on one day and finish on next day due to working over nights 3 nights a week yet am on 'regular' schedule other 4 days, It is frustrating to not see the correct # days logged nor my diary.:sad: When I 1st started MFP about 1 month ago it was motivating to see these things, so is disappointing to not see them. I guess will just have to find another way to log and hope it will post.
    With all that grumbling said, at least I have lost and not regained. Weighed this AM at 231# :happy:
  • margie_77
    Options
    Thanks Jess :) I have my fingers crossed for you! I saw a little gain this morning, but I know its just all the pasta I ate last night that hasn't had a chance to digest yet, so I'm not going to worry about it.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Great job everyone keeping up with this! I didn't do great exercising this weekend..my eating was good, but I was lazy-no excuses-just didn't feel like it to be honest:yawn:

maeadair-when you log your food, you can put it on a 24 hour period...when you are on the food page, you can hit the arrow back to the previous day..so even though you are on an overnight schedule, you can get it all in on 24 hour period.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Weekly challenge starting today........
    How about:
    1)do 10 jumping jacks and 10 push ups at your desk(or wherever you work) 3x each day!

If you have another you would like to add starting today-let me know-otherwise, we can add it next week!
  • margie_77
    Options
    10 jumping jacks and 10 push-ups 3x a day Gotcha!

Does anyone here watch alot of TV? I know the commercial breaks can be kinda long, but my son and I used to do crunches thru the commercials... maybe we could start with one commercial per break? Who's with me?
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Okay! 30 pushups and jacks DONE!

I will do my crunches during the commercial break for THE BIGGEST LOSER tonight! Great idea Margie!

Is anyone else jumping on w/ us?????

This weeks challenges:
    1)10 pushups and 10 jumping jacks 3 times/dy
    2)Crunches through 1 commercial break while watching tv

Next week we will add more!
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    I'm definitely on board with the push-ups and jumping jacks....will do those at work tonight when everyone goes to bed.

I'll try to do the crunches, but I'm so bad at those that I'll have to really push myself to get those done.
  • margie_77
    Options
    How about do anything except watch the commercials :) lunges, squats, run up and down the stairs.. anything.
  • jessemerson86
    Options
    How about do anything except watch the commercials :) lunges, squats, run up and down the stairs.. anything.

The t.v. is usually on when I get to work, so I'm thinking I'll do a few different things during commercials just to push myself. I really do need to push myself to do more ab work.
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Princess, That is what I have been doing but it hasn't showed up on my news feed. I think I need to finish log at bottom of page before the actual date ends then go back and edit it... I am trying that tonite. to see.

In for sit- ups and push-ups ( too big up top for jumping..:laugh: ) will do stairs for at least 3 commercial breaks a day. :happy: MAE

Great job everyone keeping up with this! I didn't do great exercising this weekend..my eating was good, but I was lazy-no excuses-just didn't feel like it to be honest:yawn:

maeadair-when you log your food, you can put it on a 24 hour period...when you are on the food page, you can hit the arrow back to the previous day..so even though you are on an overnight schedule, you can get it all in on 24 hour period.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Name: Jackie
    December 1st weight: 145.6
    Goal weight for December 31st: 140
    Non-weight goal for December: Run 11 min mile
  • KittyKat_Sammi
    Options
    Name: Sammi
    December 1st weight: 11st
    Goal weight for December 31st:: 10st 10
    Non-weight goal for December: Complete the 30DS
  • margie_77
    Options
    214.2 :) .6 away from during pics!
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Jackie-glad you came back! Welcome Sammi!
    Great job margie!

Okay so this weeks challenges are:

do 10 jumping jacks and 10 pushups 3x throughout the day-for mae-skip the jumping:laugh:
    do any type of workout-lunges, crunches, etc.. during at least one commercial break :drinker:

This just makes you get up and moving to get your blood flowing and the little extra calorie burn cant hurt either!:flowerforyou:
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Yes I had to. I have one month from today that I will be having foot surgery. I'm trying to drop at least 5 or 6lbs before that since I won't be able to do much cardio. Make sure you keep me up to date when it's time for January's challenge.

Jackie-glad you came back! Welcome Sammi!
    Great job margie!

Okay so this weeks challenges are:

do 10 jumping jacks and 10 pushups 3x throughout the day-for mae-skip the jumping:laugh:
    do any type of workout-lunges, crunches, etc.. during at least one commercial break :drinker:

This just makes you get up and moving to get your blood flowing and the little extra calorie burn cant hurt either!:flowerforyou:
  • Chirron
    Options
    Hello everyone,

My weight on Dec 1 was 193
    My weight on Dec 7 is 192.8
    A small loss but it is in the right direction. My calorie goal is 1500 (to lose 1 pound a week) and I did average 1507 for the week but I only worked out twice. I know I really have to work out more.
  • princesspurple
    Options
    I officially weigh in tomorrow, I am hoping that I am not retaining water, I just ate lasagna, we are having a work party, and i am eating blts for dinner;)
  • princesspurple
    Options
    woohoo! even after the party last night, I have lost 2.6 pounds so far this month:drinker: