Options

Replies

• jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    SW 243
    8th 245
    15th 245
    stayed same this week but thats a bonus - had weekend away from home 2 meals with friends and not that much exercise so to maintain is a plus - sneaky feeling I won't make my goal but once I start new year at least at 245 it will be a plus - every other xmas the pounds just pile on!!!
    Well done to everyone - its great to see such motivation - if you could only put that in a pill & send it to me!!!!!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    For us who are struggling or for those who have gained, we still have 15 more days to go, so don't throw in the towel......:-)
    Even if we don't meet the challenge we can do the best we can do to lose something.

very true!!!
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot to weigh in today....

I have lost 1 lbs since last wednesday..

my cw is - 150 lbs..(12/15)

GW is 145 by Dec 30th..

Congratulations to everyone on their success of loosing weight and work out...
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Name: Lauren

Dec 1st: 140
    Dec 8th: 138
    Dec. 15th: 138

No loss this week for me. It's no wonder though, I ate a lot of treats and haven't been logging food as I should be. Here's to next week, keep it up everybody!
    Name: :drinker:
  • ironmule2042
    Options
    I just want to say great job to everyone on here. Being a part of this challenge has kept me motivated to meet my goal and I have all of you to thank. You're all amazing!

I specifically want those of you who didn't have a lose this week to know that we all want you to keep going and reach for that goal. Last month I spent almost 3 weeks at a plateau before I started losing again. Keep it up and all that work WILL pay off.

Lets do this!
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    Name: Jessica
    Starting Weight: 161.2
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 154
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: continue eating healthy and start working out more!

Havent been on here like i should of been! Currently weighing in at 157.6 so since the 1st i am down 3.6 lbs not as good as i would like...but its better then nothing! :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Name: Jessica
    Starting Weight: 161.2
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 154
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: continue eating healthy and start working out more!

Havent been on here like i should of been! Currently weighing in at 157.6 so since the 1st i am down 3.6 lbs not as good as i would like...but its better then nothing! :)

So true Jessica!! Keep up the good work!!
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    12/1: 145.6
    12/8: 145.2
    12/15: 146.0

Wrong direction. Its been a long week of a lot of eating. I'm hoping it'll get better this week. This weekend isn't looking too promising, but I will be controlling what I eat during the week more.
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Name 12/1/10........12/8/10.......12/15/10..... lbs lost so far
    Stephanie.. 229.............. 222.............. 220.............. 9-
    ericaroo..... 133.............. 131.2.......... n/a............... 1.8-
    2Young4This..162.6..... 161.2.......... 161.4.......... 1.2-
    Evelyn......... 153.4.......... 152.............. 149............. 4.4-
    Dawn......... 225.......... 218.8.......... 218.2.......... 6.8-
    Whitney...... 175.......... 170.8.......... 168.3......... 6.7-
    Randy......... 176.......... 170............. 173.8.......... 2.2-
    Marlene..... 244.5.......... 243............. 246.3.......... 1.8+
    frubjious..... 162.......... 159.4.......... 157.8.......... 4.2-
    Christin..... 208.......... 206............. 202.6......... 5.4-
    Jam3114 .. 243.......... 245............ 245............. 2+
    Kristin ........ 145.......... 143............. 143............. 2-
    Cory............ 246.......... 243.8......... 242.9.......... 3.1-
    Yasmine.... 182.......... 181............ n/a............... 1-
    Mollie ......... 369.......... 368............ 369.............. 0-
    litlebethy..... 192.......... 188.8......... n/a............... 3.2-
    Jenn........... 195.5.......... 198.............. n/a............... 2.5+
    Anna .......... 153.......... 151............. 150.............. 3-
    Trenton....... 191.5.......... 190.............. 193.............. 1.5+
    Shannon... 145.6.......... 145.2.......... 146............. .4-
    Lauren....... 140.......... 138.............. 138............. 2-
    Celeste..... 270.......... 267.2.......... 264.4.......... 5.6-
    Maureen.... 160.4.......... 160............. n/a............... .4-
    Clary .......... 190.......... 190............. n/a............... 0-
    Adam ......... 245.......... 243............. n/a.............. 2-
    Emily .......... 164.5.......... 160.............. 158.............. 6.5-
    Kate ........... 200.2.......... 197.6.......... 198............. 2.2-
    jennifer ...... 208.4.......... 206............ n/a............... 1.4-
    Fit2_T........ 165.2.......... 162.6.......... 160............. 5.2-
    Tiff............... 158.6.......... 156.4.......... 153.8......... 4.8-
    Eboni.......... N/A.............. 208.............. n/a............. 0-
    vbhoj74...... 156.5......... n/A............... 154............ 2.5-
    carcar63..... 316............. 314.............. 313............ 3-
    jessicahall..161.2.......... n/A............... 157.6.......... 3.6-

Here is the chart for the week. Congrats on everyones success!! We have two weigh ins left and a bonus day on the 31st. Think about your goals this week, and what has worked for you and what hasn't worked for you. Push yourself this week. If you have holiday parties to attend, be strong. Please remember that "nothing taste as good as skinny will feel." Treat yourself and eat what you want in moderation. Yesterday we had our holiday party. I ate a pulled pork sandwich on white bread (big "flat belly diet" no no) but I stopped at one sandwich and I said no to the cupcakes, and worked out last night. Normally if you would have eaten 4 cookies, eat 2 instead. These are my tips for the week. Summer will be here soon, stay on track for your goals and don't give up. I believe you can reach your goals. Also I wanted to add that if you look at the chart, our group this month has lost a combined total of about 85 pounds!!!!!!! I'm proud of you all. Let's really push it this week.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Sorry I missed the weigh in. I've been sick all week. Hopefully will be back to it next week. Have a good weekend everyone!
  • ironmule2042
    Options
    Also I wanted to add that if you look at the chart, our group this month has lost a combined total of about 85 pounds!!!!!!! I'm proud of you all. Let's really push it this week.

We ALL Rock!!! :-)
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    great job everyone!
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    laDOLCEvita7 - thanks for keeping track of all of this for us! You rock :love:
  • iowasunshine
    Options
    I've been absent. Can I still join the group or will there be another one in January?
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    laDOLCEvita7 - thanks for keeping track of all of this for us! You rock :love:

DITTO!!! Stephnie, thanks for wonderful pep talk to us on dinners coming up the next 2 weeks and awesome job to you at your party this week too.

I have been making 364 my mantra all week. I went up a little after weigh in on Wednesday but I still have 5 days and still shooting for 364 this week and 359 by the 31st or more if I can swing it.

Congrats to everyone who weighed in every Wednesday as outlined for us and especially for those who are struggling. :flowerforyou: Hopefully we will have another week where everyone checks in. The good, bad or ugly, check in....:-) On Wednesday the 22nd......:-)

I know it is extra hard to check in when you gained. I know I felt like not doing it myself but I said no way. If Stephanie can put all this work into this thread and charting our progress, then I can at least check in. This will help me next week because I don't want to post another gain.

Have a good, healthy and active weekend peeps!! :flowerforyou:
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you for the acknowledgement. You guys are awesome. You all are the ones losing the weight, I just make the chart, Im not special lol. I make the chart at work on excel when I get a free minute, so it makes me so excited when people weigh in. I was in a November weight loss group and there was a time that I had to post that I had gained weight. And I was embarased. In November I have my birthday, my daughters birthday and of course Thanksgiving to celebrate and I used that as an excuse to eat. And when I heard the quote "nothing taste as good as skinny feels" I started to change my mindset. Because I really felt that shopping for a size 8 jeans instead of 18 and going to the beach without wearing a tshirt over my bathing suit would feel better inside than the cheese fries would taste. I was the biggest fan of "Outback Steakhouse" and trust me I wouldn't know they even had salads there because I always devoured the blooming onion, steak, potatos, with 20 lbs of cheese and bacon. Ive never been "skinny." In high school I was athletic around 150. After school I gained and stayed around 180-200. Then I got pregnant at 210 and had her at 263. That is the heaviest I have been but no matter if it is 263 or 500, the feelings inside are the same. When I look back at pictures you can see a sadness in my face. And I know that if I have that look, I know that other people do to. I started this group to help others and really help/push myself. I feel I have to set a good example and it makes me want to say no to the food I once loved. I defintly plan to start a January group. I was thinking of calling it "NO more excuses January, lose 10+ pounds" That would be 2.5 pounds a week lost. So we can lose weight effectively and still healthy. I think the every month group is more effective than a lose 50 pounds by July for example. I removed the goal column from the chart because I do not want the people who are 1-2 pounds away from there goal to stop there success, I want them to keep going. And the ones who still have 5-20 lbs left to there goal to get discouraged and give up. Please dont get discrouaged at weigh ins if you lost 1-2 lbs. Just think that is 1-2 pounds closer you are to your goal. We still have 2 weigh ins and a bonus day on the 31st. You can do it!!! Also I want to add there is something that I do to really push myself to keep losing weight. I found this site called www.redbookmag.com/bodytool It allows you to upload your picture. Make sure you are the only one in the photo and it is a full body, not just your face. Once you upload the photo, set your height and weight. Then scroll the bar down to lose x amount of weight. It took 50 lbs off my picture (when I was at 230), so I saved the pic to my desktop and uploaded that altered photo to take another 45 pounds off so it would show me what I look like at 145. I put it in a little notebook and take it to the gym. When I get tired and want to go home or go to McDonalds, I look at that photo. I hope this helps. What is everyones biggest motivation to lose weight?
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Wow this week has gone by fast. I am excited for Wednesday and to see what that scale says. To meet my goal this month, I have 6 lbs left to lose. Hopefully wed will show me Im at 217 at least. I hope everyone is doing well.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Well I am happy to report I am going to lose this week. Just how much I don't know but I will lose and that will motivate me to stay on point for the week.

Hope all is well and everyone is having a good week! Remember even if you are not check in anyways. This is very helpful.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Stephanie,

I have a question and not sure how to ask it, so here goes. I usually use my 1st day of the month weight as my end of the month weight. Example, on December 1st I weighed 368. So whatever weight was lost or gained in November was gage by this weight not November 30th weight.

So with that said for January 1st if I weight 359, and on December 31st I weighed 357, I would say I lost 9 pounds in December, not 11 pounds. So my question is for December can I use my January 1st weight? I will do it the way you have it but this is how I have always figured my weight. Let me know.

Thanks.
    Mollie
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Mollie, you can use whatever weight you want to for our "No more excuses January, lose 10+ lbs" group. I think the way that I am going to do it is I will weigh in on dec 29th for this group and then again on the 31st to see if i reached my goal for this group for Dec, and then on January 1, I will weigh in again to start the next group. Even though I know that people arent suppose to weigh in three times in a week, for next week thats what I am gonna do, just so I can be accuarte for myself. Hopefully I steady lose a little bit with every weigh in. If you want to just weigh in once next week, that is ok. On January 1st you can use that weight from the end of Dec.