Options
    BUMP!! :flowerforyou:
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Name: vbhoj74
    Starting Weight: 71kg / 156.5 lbs
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 69 kg / 152 lbs (Thats my ultimate target weight to achieve, really hope I can meet my goal this year end and celebrate new year flying high!)
  • joeytroy
    Options
    Me toooo.......

Name: Mary
    Starting Weight: 147lbs
    Goal Weight:140lbs by December 31

I believe with the help and inspiration of my new MFP friends.....extra cardio....and daily food journaling....we can do this : ) Ready...Set...Good Luck everyone...:heart::heart: :heart:
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Name: Stephanie
    Starting Weight: 229
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 214 !!!
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: I am starting "The Flat Belly Diet" they claim you can lose 15 lbs in one month, well we will see lol. I am determined to commit to at least 1 hour of cardio at least 6 days a week. I will log in my food every day.

Tomorrow I will add a chart with everyones goals so we can track our progress. I am so excited about this challenge this month!!!
  • BeccyBerry
    Options
    Count me in =D

Name: Beccy
    Starting Weight: 137
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 133
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: Exercise at LEAST 3 times a week, stick within calories and only drink alcohol one night a week (calories permitting) XD
  • evelynojedadiaz
    Options
    Im in..here are my numbers!!

Name: Evelyn
    Starting Weight: 153.4
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 148.4
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: Ride atleast 60 miles per week and refrain from eating the bad carbs
  • whitneyrenae
    whitneyrenae Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am tototally in!! I need a group of support friends that are working on the same sort of goal as me!! We can do it guys!

Name: Whitney
    Current weight- 175 lbs.
    Mini Goal (For this challenge)- 165 lbs
    Big Goal- 140 lbs
    I am going to commit to working out 4 days a week and continue to use the calorie counter on here to help myself eat healthy.
  • whitneyrenae
    whitneyrenae Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just signed up right after you. We can do this!! Good luck!!:wink:
  • ironmule2042
    Options
    Lets do this...

Name: ironmule2042 (Randy)
    Starting Weight: 176 lbs.
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 170 lbs.
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: Use the exercise bike each night and a workout video 3-4 nights a a week. Get back to tracking everything I eat on MFP. The occasional game of racquetball when I can get my friends together.
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I need this!!!

Name: Marlene
    Starting Weight: 244.5
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 240.0
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: commit to 30 minutes of cardio activities 5 days per week and strength training 2 days per week. I will not overindulge on holiday foods but will enjoy myself :)
  • frubjious
    Options
    Hi!

I'd like to join in if its not too late. I've got a beautiful dress to wear to new years that a little tight so any help I can get would be great.

Name: Kim/frubjious - eithers cool, I think you already have one Kim :smile:
    Current weight: 162lb
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 154lb
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: Stay within my calorie goal and work out
  • Christin09
    Christin09 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Name: Christin
    Starting Weight: 208
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 200
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: I will not bend to holiday food!!! And I will work out at least 5 times a week!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Gr8 Wed weigh in .......I'm up for the challenge

Name: Jam3114
    Starting Weight: 243
    Goal by Dec 31 2010: 236
    What I will do to get to that weight: Track ALL food EVERY DAY !!! Jog 3 times a week & take 1 Kettlebell class
  • kri5tin
    Options
    Name: Kristin
    Starting Weight: 145
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 139
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: Drink more water, continue workout schedule, log everything, and avoid Christmas temptations.

Good Luck everyone!
  • JLYNNFL01
    JLYNNFL01 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Name: Jenny
    Current weight: 183.2 lb
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 178
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: Continue to eat three meals a day with two additonal snacks. Stay at 1200 calories, more if I've gotten in a workout deserving of eatting more. Continue to not drink alcohol this month.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Name: Cory
    Starting Weight: 246
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 235
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: Keep doing what I have been doing - drink lots of water, exercise (close to) daily, eat healthy, and avoid excess sodium.
  • epa422
    epa422 Posts: 1,009
    Options
    Name: ericaroo
    Starting Weight: 133.6
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 127
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: Exercise at least 5 days a week, stick to my calories, drink plenty of water, only drink alcohol on the weekends
  • nfoster2010
    Options
    Name: Nicole
    Starting Weight: 184.6
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 176
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: Cardio 4x a week @ 30-60 mins and strength training 3x a week. Also stay within my calories everyday.
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I just got back on MFP after several month's break. In that time, I gained 12 pounds despite my almost daily run/walks, my almost daily biking (until September when my bike broke). I am missing something...it's either the challenges on here that helped me stay motivated or it's the fact that I wasn't logging in what I ate. Either way, I'm back now and doing both since I'm not sure what it was that helped more. My 10th anniversary is in February and I want to be to my goal weight by then. That should be enough time since I only have slightly less than 20 pounds to lose.

Name: Tiff
    Starting Weight: 158.6
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 153
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: I will run/walk for an hour or more at least 5 times a week, log all the food I eat, reduce my portion sizes and I will work out at least 3 nights a week.
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    Name: Jessica
    Starting Weight: 161.2
    Goal Weight by December 31, 2010: 154
    What you will do to get to that goal weight: continue eating healthy and start working out more!