December Challenge....

Options

Replies

• turbojanem
    Options
    wow...it's been busy around here. lots of stuff going on with my coaching, i was able to do a couple photo shoots, so i'm busy editing photos, there's a bunch of stuff going on Wed AND im trying to get a room painted in our home before the end of the week. whew! busy times, but i am sooo loving my life.

KNOW that i am cheering all of you on. i PROMISE that i will be around more then end of the week, however till Thursday, i have to get to some of these projects.

squat and push! you ARE doing this!!! i am SOOO proud of all of you!
    Jane
  • hessond
    hessond Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Day 6 complete (modified push ups)! My arms were a little sore at the end.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Got in my pushups yesterday with Insanity. Today I'll get in squats.
  • hessond
    Options
    Day 7 complete-squats done! I'm thinking I like squats better than pushups!!
  • fitnewlife
    Options
    Got my squats in yesterday
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Complete....45 squats (3 sets of 15)
    Day 7 complete-squats done! I'm thinking I like squats better than pushups!!

Ditto....I dont like push-ups either. I have to force myself to do them.
  • hessond
    Options
    Whew! Day 8 complete, and my shoulders are feeling it. I figured since I completed the November challenge and completed 50 pushups per day, it would be no big deal to complete 100 pushups every other day. Boy those last 2 sets are killing me! Should be interesting when I start trying to add regular ones next week. Oh well, that is why we call it a challenge. Good job loveme and fitnewlife, we are almost 1/3 of the way through this challenge! Keep up the good work!
  • fitnewlife
    Options
    Push Ups killed me today. Because I'm doing Insanity I had to do moving push ups, oblique push ups, and push up jacks. My shoulders are hurting today.
  • rwhite1510
    rwhite1510 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh my, I am really not liking the push ups. I dread them every even day. However, I do feel like I am getting stronger. So I do notice the benefit. Wouldn't be a challenge if it wasn't difficult. Loving it!!
  • hessond
    Options
    Day 9 squats complete!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I've been useless with doing this challenge which I'm annoyed at myself about. I'm going to get straight back into this tomorrow morning.

Well done to all of you for sticking to this! You're all doing so well!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Day 9 Complete....60 Modified Push-Ups (6 sets of 10).....Oh, I dread doing push ups. :angry: I want to quit this part of the challenge sooooo bad.
  • hessond
    Options
    Day 10 modified push ups done!! Starting Sunday, I am going to try to incorporate 15 regular ones. We'll see how well that goes!!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Completed Day 10.....45 squats (3 sets of 15)
  • nam14uk
    Options
    Ok so I didn't quite get to my push ups yesterday so I did them today to make up for it. Did modified ones 60 in 3 sets of 20. Also did my squats today and did 100 in 5 sets of 20. Back to push ups tomorrow!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Day 11 Complete......60 Modified Push Ups (2 sets of 20 and 2 sets of 10)

Good Job Ladies...Keep up the good work!
  • hessond
    Options
    Day 11 squats complete. I got half way through and realized I was supposed to add weight! Oh well, hopefully I will remember next time.
  • nam14uk
    Options
    Go my pushups done today. I did 2 sets of 20 at home but in my gym class we did loads and too many to count so I struggled a bit when I got home to do them!

Bring on the squats tomorrow!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Day 12 completed......45 squats (3 sets of 15)

Well, start ing tomorrow I increase my squats to 60 and my push ups to 70....I think I'll be ok with the squats but I DO NOT LIKE PUSH UPS :explode:
  • hessond
    Options
    Well, I haven't logged for a couple of days and missed Sunday & Monday. So, tonight I made up the day of squats that I missed, as well as the day of push ups I missed. I completed 100 squats, and 200 push ups!! Thats right 200 (30 regular and 170 modified)!! Squats is I can't believe I was able to complete these this evening. It took me a while, but I was able to accomplish during the commercials while watching TV. I now realize that I am capable of much more than I give myself credit for. I am sure that I will be sore tomorrow, but I know that I can accomplish anything as long as I believe that I can. Good luck everyone!! Keep working hard and believe in yourself!!