12346»

Replies

• tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look like you weigh around 115lbs. :drinker:
  • Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Options
    Maybe 110-130. I'm terrible with guessing. I always look 20-25 lbs less than what people think I weigh.
  • vicdamone78
    vicdamone78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look like you're in good shape so I would say 135 lbs.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    About 25 puppies?
  • bezerkus
    bezerkus Posts: 79 Member
    Options
  • caracrawford1
    caracrawford1 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I am 19, and 5'6. I am not telling what my current weight is because I would like to know what other people think I weigh.
    in all honesty I don't know what you're fishing for. Your asking the equivalent of "am I fat?" Or "does my butt look big?" I don't play those games. Look, if you want to lose weight, ask your Dr what an appropriate weight might be for you.
  • AusteenaHayes
    Options
    I am 19, and 5'6. I am not telling what my current weight is because I would like to know what other people think I weigh.
    in all honesty I don't know what you're fishing for. Your asking the equivalent of "am I fat?" Or "does my butt look big?" I don't play those games. Look, if you want to lose weight, ask your Dr what an appropriate weight might be for you.

No, that is not my reasoning. I am honestly just curious. I want to know what others guess my weight to be.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    These topics always weird me out "people think I weigh less than I do and are surprised when I tell them". The only person who even asks my weight is my doctor. Anyone else would be told to mind their own damn business. How does that even come up??
  • Kelven23
    Kelven23 Posts: 51
    Options
    Yes
    No

I don't know maybe?
  • trishalackin
    trishalackin Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    About 25 puppies?

hahaha more of this please
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hahaah!!! It IS a trap LOL. You look thin. I would say less than 135.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

No, that is not my reasoning. I am honestly just curious. I want to know what others guess my weight to be.

I do not believe you.
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
  • kangaroux92
    kangaroux92 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    120-135 personally i don't think you need to loose anything but if your goal is to get healthy and exercise im all for it.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    And guys I understand this is a weird question to be asking. But I did mention I am 147 just now. I run a lot and currently do weight-lifting to make myself stay small for my height. 145 is what I want to get down to so only two more pounds to go. :-)

Oh and by the way I really do look that small in person. Its not the angling of the camera or anything. Even if I were to post one just standing straight up I would still appear small like I am in the picture. Just a little quick heads up.

I don't think 145 is small for your height at all, but as long as you're happy that's all that matters!

I was thinking the same thing.

This thread has got me really confused. Why does it matter what other people think you weigh?m 5'8 and weigh 140 but most people think I weigh like 115-125 cuz they don't know jack. :wink:

Bottom line, are you happy with yourself? If the answer is yes, then you're golden.
    ^