What you "CAN'T" eat anymore?

Options

Replies

• Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I love everything as much as ever. I always get so jealous of people who can look at a big pile of greasy fried food, a fast food meal or sugary snack cakes and think "disgusting" I just look at it and think "GET IN MAH BELLY" I went over a year without any fast food at all and stopped for some several months ago and it was as delicious as ever.
  • bezerkus
    bezerkus Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Gatorade is too sweet now, so I water down the Mio a bit more. Although now that I am calorie deficient, everything is calling my name.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I have always had larger eyes than a stomach, but dang... SOOOO much worse now. That and greasy foods make me nauseous pretty quick. Made a no noodle zucchini lasagna the other night and put too much cheese in it... half a serving later I was sooo done.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    KFC chicken.

I used to love that stuff, but about 15mins after eating it I find I get terrible stomach cramps. :grumble:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Nails. I just can't.
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Well, this happened a long time ago, actually. As a high school grad, I worked at a call center where I would sit on my *kitten* all day taking calls. I used to drink a six pack of coke a day while at that job. Needless to say I was at my heaviest.

I went on to college, started "dieting", and lost the freshman 15 and then some. I started drinking diet soda at that point.

I can't even stand to drink regular soda. I don't care what people say about artificial sweeteners in soda. I just think regular soda is too much for me.

That was 20 years ago, and I have never looked back.
  • xxlinds9904xx
    Options
    Surprisingly its milk and pasta for me. It actually upsets my stomach and just does not taste the same to me. I have transitioned to almond milk to replace the milk and either tofu or spaghetti squash for the pasta. lol, i definitly prefer the taste of the squash over tofu but both have become a regular entity in my diet.
    Also, I figured i'd eat a few of my sons fries the other day and that is also something that I cannot stomach anymore.
    I am guessing this is a good thing! ;-)
    Enjoy the rest of your day everyone!!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Sadly a lot of breads. I find I get very sick after eating certain types of bread now. :<
  • UncreativeMe123
    UncreativeMe123 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I used to be an ice cream junkie and would eat just about any kind. Now I'm super picky and won't even bother with it if it's not "quality" enough to be worth the calorie cost. It's pretty much Talenti first, last, and only these days. No more Edy's or Breyer's.

For the above, I am totally in agreement with that. I like Hagan Daaz (most are pretty good ingredients), and you can even get those little mini containers of it if you don't want to risk eating a pint)
  • badroo
    badroo Posts: 2
    Options
    KFC for me. I used to love it but travelled bak to England to visit family recently and had some. After a few bites, I realised I was just chowing through greying, tasteless meat that was swimming in grease. Grotty.
  • amandzor
    amandzor Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    French fries.

Now, they're just too damned "expensive" for what I get. It's a disappointment every time I encounter them. So I've just stopped eating them all together.

If I'm going to spend the calories, I might as well have a candy bar.
  • troutrouter
    Options
    For me it was potato chips. I've been on a low sodium diet for the past 8 months and regular chips just are way too salty, even the lightly salted ones.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Diet Coke. For some reason it tastes like battery to me.
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    There isn't really any food that I can't eat anymore, but I am getting to where I just can't have a second(or really big) helping of anything anymore.

At McD's, I had a plain cheeseburger and a small order of fries, instead of any kind of a value meal. And it was enough!
  • Naley2322
    Naley2322 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    sweets.
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    There are times when an ice cold Coke sounds AMAZING... until I try it.

Coke got pretty gross.
  • Mrs_Bones
    Mrs_Bones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well I used to love cake... and then I got diagnosed with Celiac Disease so.. that happened.
  • MaidensAndMonsters
    Options
    Pretty much any and all fast food leads to fast regret. Not just mentally.
  • beautyforashes777
    Options
    Soda. Any of it. It isn't refreshing like they claim it is. I get a nice syrupy feeling after drinking it, and sometimes a stomach ache. Especially coke, which was my favorite. Soda just doesn't do it for me anymore.
  • Artionis
    Artionis Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Costco Polish dog -- tried one a few weeks ago after not having one since last year. Eww - fatty, greasy, gross. How did I ever enjoy this? Blech. Quit after one bite.