FRIDAY NSV - Post yours below!

Options
123457»

Replies

• LeslieN65
    LeslieN65 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My NSV.......I used to ache if I worked out....now I ache if I don't!! Lol....
  • Ickypedia
    Ickypedia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bothered to do a check on my body fat percentage today, using the Navy measurement standard... have gone down from 23 to 18 since March :)
  • plumbucket
    Options
    I've been going to the gym at alllll hours of the day, just to make sure that I hit my goal of 4 workouts per week. I've lifted at 8 am, and I've lifted at one in the morning. It's helped me bit my one week of gym time before quitting streak from this summer!
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I went pants shopping this week and was able to fit into a size 14. I have not worn a 14 since my sophomore year in high school
  • StrongHealthyPowerful
    Options
    At the end of May I had put a bunch of clothes that were too small for me aside to take to a consignment shop. Over the winter I had put back on 10-15lbs and was feeling like it would just never come back off. Well I realized last night as I was going to bed that I’d never gotten around to dropping off one of the bags. Woke up early this morning and tried everything on again… it all fits, even the stuff that never quite worked to begin with!! Now if only I had kept that other bag with that cute j.crew top… :sad:

I love reading over these threads. They really make you stop and appreciate the smaller victories that come up all the time when you’re taking care of yourself. I have been wrestling with the scale a little bit the last few weeks, but there are so many other (and arguably better) ways of measuring success. You all are killing it! :love:
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    10532385_10152670072352053_1829925154090365558_n.jpg
    i fit into this skirt today, 80s leather mini from italy.
    i'm sexy and i know ittt.
  • AtlantaBob
    AtlantaBob Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Just reviewed my walks for the week.
    Walked 53 miles at 3 MPH burning 6,288 calories.
    That is major for me. I was sedentary 5 weeks ago
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am a 3 month lurker and have never posted, but I am so excited - my son is able to hug me all the way around - and clasp his hands and my younger daughter can clasp her fingers. First time....ever in their lives!

I bet that was a great feeling :smile:

my recent NSV was that I was looking in the mirror and did not notice as much cellulite on the back of my thighs. freggin awesomeee :drinker:
  • LULU4178
    LULU4178 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Did a 5K race with my 14 year old son today. We ran the whole way (most people started walking at the bottom of the first hill) and I was not winded after the two hills. Bonus: ordered a size M shirt and it fit.
  • Limeycat
    Limeycat Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Went shopping today for a pair of technical trousers for hiking. Took size 14 (expected size) and size 12 (optimistic size) into the changing room. Had to send my boyfriend to get a pair of SIZE 10 (!!!) which is what I bought. Floated out of that shop on cloud 9!

ETA: for info, that's US sizes 10, 8 and 6 respectively
  • baby_bokchoy
    baby_bokchoy Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm a rising college sophomore now, and my most confident and happy year, in terms of body image, was 9th grade. I came home for the summer, and a friend who's now a senior in high school, told me I looked more like 9th grade me. This might seem strange, but it was the best thing anyone could've said to me.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Okay it's no longer Friday but around 4 a.m. this morning I was up with a teething daughter I glanced down and realized my belly no longer sticks out further than "the girls" do. LOL
    This was great since "the girls" aren't very big (B-C cup). Insert Cheesy grin here----
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!