"H20" 12 Pounds of Christmas Challenge - Week 6

Options
124»

Replies

• bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Stacey it will get better, I had one at 21lb lost. It took me almost 3 months to break.

I honestly thought that was it i'm not losing no more, then baaaammmmm out of no where it started moving again and it started coming off faster if anything. You WILL get past it, just don't give up.
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I will have WEEK SEVEN up tomorrow sometime.. probably after work.. Around 8 in the evening.. unless i figure out what I wanna do for the challenges.. before then.. :) Thats all I have left to do.. got the rest done..
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Doubting I will weigh in tomorrow - probably later in the week. Damn TOM!
  • arorra1
    Options
    I have not been able to keep up every week, but I figure a few check-ins are better than none. Although I did not make it to 140 by Thanksgiving, I'm happy to say that I am only 2 pounds away from that goal right now. One of my goals was to be 130 by Christmas, but that's not realistic to try and lose 12 pounds in 15 days. I worked out like a machine last week, but have been so busy with the holidays that I haven't hit the gym at all this week! I'm just thankful that today is over (our holiday party at work). Now, back to the healthy routine! Here are my stats (and my "revised" goals):

SW: 170.0 lbs
    CW: 142.0 lbs
    MG1: 140.0 lbs by Christmas
    MG2: 130.0 lbs by my hubby's 35th birthday (end of January)
    MG3: 125.0 lbs by Valentine's Day
    GW: 120.0 lbs
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    woo hoo.. got it done sooner.. I hope you like the week 7 challenges.. i winged it.. hehe.. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/140646--h20-12-pounds-of-christmas-challenge-week-7
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Stacey it will get better, I had one at 21lb lost. It took me almost 3 months to break.

I honestly thought that was it i'm not losing no more, then baaaammmmm out of no where it started moving again and it started coming off faster if anything. You WILL get past it, just don't give up.

That makes me feel so much better! Thank you, hun! It's good to know that if I just keep going and stick with it the scale will eventually start moving again. Wow, I just hope I don't have to wait 3 months - girl, you're awesome for sticking with it and toughing out those 3 months! Thanks again for the encouragement!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    @ looby1968 - You totally stole my dancing girl. :P

Yup! Hope you don't mind. I'm aiming to copy her full routine by the time I go on my hols next year, in July. Being a rubbish dancer, I'm not so sure I'll manage it!!!!!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! I just realized that I completely skipped weigh in last week!!!! That's going to make this week's weigh in that much more shocking....LOL

Weigh In Stats

H20 Xmas SW = 239.6
    H20 Xmas GW = 227
    H20 Xmas Weight Lost = 1.3/12

Week 1 Weight = 237.9 (-1.7 lbs)
    Week 2 Weight = 234.4 (- 3.5 lbs)
    Week 3 Weight = 236.3 (+1.9 lbs)
    Week 4 Weight = 234.8 (-1.5 lbs)
    Week 5 Weight = I dunno, I pigged out on cookies all day....LOL
    Week 6 Weight = 238.1 (+3.3 lbs)

And it was higher than that last week. I'm having a bad time of it here folks. LOL I've never craved cookies this much and my TOM is all out of whack (I know it sounds like an excuse and to a certain percent it is) but I've had 2 full cycles in as many weeks so obviously my PCOS is out of balance again. I haven't been the best girl with my meds....which is explanatory. But I also haven't been good with my water intake, exercise, eating at home, logging food AND I'm exhausted all the time so I come home from work and sleep until 8, get up and relax until 10 and then back to bed. Add to that the cookies from the exchange last week and we have 3lb gain. I've been better since Monday on the logging and exercise but I"m not meeting my original goal and I'm fine with that....I haven't seen a loss since then so my body is obviously angry at me. LOL