Great job.
  • GeekMeister
    GeekMeister Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing.
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I actually get that "doe eyed" complement a lot! I have been trying to find different things on arms and have also found most people say to just keep losing overall weight and they will skrink, so that's what I'm hoping! Plus I've added things to target my triceps so maybe I'll see results!

Yes I was going to call you Bambi Eyes! what a difference! And you are correct, you cannot spot-reduce. Just keep going. We all have different spots where our body will tend to hang onto that last bit of fat we need to lose last......yours is arms, mine is belly, others it's hips, etc....definitely do some strength training, but it will moreso be complete total bodyfat loss that will result in your arms shedding the fat.

you look fantastic! Great hard work...keep going!! You're almost there!! Congrats!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing!
  • awak3ned
    awak3ned Posts: 64
    Options
    Woah! Nice job!!
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing an awesome job. You certainly have inspired me today. I have a significant amount of weight to drop so it's nice seeing photos of people who have actually succeeded in doing it. Thanks and keep up the great work. :smile:
  • lisa_darlene9
    lisa_darlene9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Beautiful pics, you must be so proud of yourself, WTG!!!
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are such a inspiration! These are the posts I love to see, so I know deep down that it's possible and have to work to get to my goal. Thank you for posting!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!