Odd Compliments.

Options
1235»

Replies

• amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    last guy I dated said that he liked many things about me, when I asked which he liked most he said, "you have something many girls don't these days, eyebrows. They aren't drawn on or tattooed, but they are real!"
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I have been called both a "specimen" and a "breeder".

Ewwwwwwwww.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    last week some guy told me I am "hot for someone your age" ???? he's two years older that I am. I told him that was a backhanded compliment calling me OLD but complimenting me at the same time. I BLOCKED him (for that and other reasons). :laugh:
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Yesterday I was taking my son to the pool and had him grab two towels for us.

Him: "Mom, I got a big towel for you, and a small towel for me. Um, since you're so much taller than I am."
    Me: "Nice save, honey."
    Him: "Huh?"

A few minutes later, apparently having figured out what I was teasing him about: "Mom, you're really skinny, you know?"

LOL!
  • abcgfed
    abcgfed Posts: 26
    Options
    "Wow, you have the perfect forehead."

Ummm thanks, I try?
  • dnmoehring
    dnmoehring Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    When I was a lifeguard, one of our main stands was at the top of a water slide so we could tell the kids when to go down to avoid them running into one another. While I was up there, a little girl looked at my feet and said, "your toe nail polish is soooo pretty. But your toes are ugly" and then she went down the slide.
    Thanks?
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    "Wow, you have the perfect forehead."

Ummm thanks, I try?

LOL what kind of lifts do you do for that? :laugh:
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    'The prettiest thing about you is the colour of your lips'... oh... I was aiming a bit higher, but...
  • azymth99
    azymth99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    "When I'm with you, the voices stop..."
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    last guy I dated said that he liked many things about me, when I asked which he liked most he said, "you have something many girls don't these days, eyebrows. They aren't drawn on or tattooed, but they are real!"

lol so funny, I have had eyebrow comments like that too...when we first started dating my husband asked me if I get them done professionally and I laughed so much because I've never done that, they are kinda sparse so I don't dare pluck 'em at all but it was just funny for him to notice.

Then again I give *him* many odd compliments...I love his nose and skin and then of course more "normal" stuff that you would typically compliment a guy on, too. I drive him nuts complimenting his eyelashes, but they are so cool...red, gold & brown striped I swear (he's a redhead)...mine are just boring ol' dark brown/black. hehe
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Let's see...

"You're the most regal girl here" (who says regal?!)

"Just for the record, I'm not weird or creepy but I wanted you to know that if you ever wanted me to be weird or creepy I would be for you."

or you know, just having some completely random stranger walk up to you and start caressing your face...
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My mom told a guy I was interested in at the time that he had really nice "breeding teeth". She drinks.

A woman told me she thought I was the actress that plays Katniss on Hunger Games. My internal dialogue said "Sure, a fat Katniss...a Fatniss" and I giggled. I don't look like Katniss, by the way. We both have brown hair...? The similarity ends there.

A newsletter for an organization I volunteer with went out to everyone on the mailing list quoting one of the older members as saying that I had "good breeding hips". What the what. Thanks for that.