Sharing Progress From P90X&Bodyrock Hybrid

Options
13»

Replies

• GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Im doing a P90x and Bodyrock.tv hybrid! Most everyone knows what p90x is soooooo...... Bodyrock.tv is a website with a trainer named Zuzana. She's super fit, and she posts daily workout videos. They are really challenging, but really short (usually 12-20mins). They're mostly HIIT ( High-intensity interval training) and mostly use your own body weight. Im in love with her workouts!!! :heart:
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    WOW! Your transformation is amazing. You are really motivating me to get back in the full P90X rotation. Right now I just do some of the videos when my shoulder is up to it. Congratulations!!!!! I'm super impressed. Did you follow the meal plan exactly or just use MFP?
  • bgtorres
    bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Gigi you look Great! Congrats on your hard work:)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Awesome work Gigi. Very impressive! You should submit your transformation to the Million Dollar Body Game. Keep up the great work you are inspiring many!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Awesome work Gigi. Very impressive! You should submit your transformation to the Million Dollar Body Game. Keep up the great work you are inspiring many!

Thanks so much... What is the million dollar body game????
  • erinlee19771
    Options
    I am the same height as you and I am 150.4lbs. So this completely motivates me! You ROCK
  • ch0c0lati3r
    ch0c0lati3r Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are my new hero!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    You're amazing and look at those abs!!! WOW!
  • hellsbells1
    hellsbells1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Wow!!! What a transformation. Just shows what commitment gets. Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!