Options

Replies

• sheilabennett
    Options
    AHHH!!! All I want to do is eat!!!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I love them. I've been in love with dia de los muertos since taking Spanish in elementary school. I think they are beautiful and the culture behind them and everything! :)

I have five right now. I have a star on my left wrist, Jaspers name and astrological sign with 12 stars for the day he was born on my right forearm, stars over my right shoulder, an angel on a star on my right shoulder blade and a black and red nautical star in the middle of my upper back.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I love them. I've been in love with dia de los muertos since taking Spanish in elementary school. I think they are beautiful and the culture behind them and everything! :)

I have five right now. I have a star on my left wrist, Jaspers name and astrological sign with 12 stars for the day he was born on my right forearm, stars over my right shoulder, an angel on a star on my right shoulder blade and a black and red nautical star in the middle of my upper back.

I won't list mine...there's just too many! :laugh:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options

I have a dragon on one shoulder blade, a griffin on the other and a woman trapped in vines on my outer thigh. I want to get the two on my back turned into a back piece.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    My six include: A cartoon lion on my lower back (left side) , Leo and 8-4-85 on my back also on my left side, Superman symbol on my outer left calf in purple and orange, WILD BILL above my heart, leo symbol with 2 flowers on each side on the back of my neck and a turtle on the top of my right foot. I'm horribly unbalanced. I have many ideas floating around in my head of my next many tatts.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    starting couch to 5k in 30 minutes. ahhhhh im scared! lol then zumba after :)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Serenity, my son's middle name is Griffin because they're that damn cool. :D

I usually only get them once a year so I have plenty of time to plan out what I want.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay. I can't do it. I can't have normal brown hair. lol

I'm going 'Bronzed Rubies' :)
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Serenity, my son's middle name is Griffin because they're that damn cool. :D

I usually only get them once a year so I have plenty of time to plan out what I want.

:bigsmile: I love the mythological things.

Rach- I have no idea how that looks but the name is fabulous!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Oh, I want to play. I have 3 tatts. I have Aerosmith wings on my lower back (tramp stamp) I am a groupie from way back....lol and I have two chinese symbols on my right ankle, one is strength and the other is courage. I got those two during my divorce from h*ll as a reminder that I have the strength and courage to conquer anything!

I also have my belly button pierced and a few other things pierced! :tongue:

Karen
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alright, alright, now I feel left out. I have a VW symbol and pinstriping on the inside of my left forearm, along with a stingray with pad of butter on his back, in memory of my pet stingray, 'Pancake'. The rest of my left forearm is finished in a peacock feather/water/sun/clouds/seashell design. The outside of my left bicep has a somewhat pin-u girl with flowers around her. My right forearm has a gypsy-sugarskull- faced girl on the front and a 'licky skull' on the back with scrolly swirls all inbetween. The outside of my right bicep has another girl, this one in a white suit with microphone, with black roses and skull n crossbones underneath (she was modeled after a picture of Shirley Manson from Garbage). On the inside of my right bicep, I have a big screaming, cracked face. I have tigerlilies on both of my feet, my lucky guitar pick in a sunburst on my chest, and Alanis Morissette lyris on my upper back.

Okay...my fingers are tired. :laugh:
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    I have so many more ideas for tats. I just need the $$$. :laugh:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hey Rach - Sheila and I live in Alanis' hometown Ottawa!

Karen
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Well, I decided to cut away at my hair a bit. I think I'll keep it for now, but I may go shorter on the bangs

<---- Uploaded a new pic. I only cut my 'bangs', maybe after the holidays I will do something different with the rest of my hair. It doesn't look like much, but I did chop off 6.5inches!

Hope you all are having a great day so far. Just remember, it's almost Friday!!
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Bru- I love your new hair cut!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Hey Rach - Sheila and I live in Alanis' hometown Ottawa!

Karen

haha! yup!!! She lives in one of those condos next to the Chateau Laurier when she is town... I want one of those!
  • RushinBruisette
    Options
    Bru- I love your new hair cut!
    Hey thanks!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So far I've hit my running goal. Got my 3rd run in for this week. I need new running shoes ASAP! Realized tonight that my shoes aren't wide enough for my feet and I think that's causing most of my problems.

I missed breakfast this morning, but I've been doing better with it overall this week.

And I've been staying under my maintenance calories.

I'm just hoping to lose enough weight to balance out the jump in lbs I saw when I put new batteries in my scale!
  • RachVR6
    Options
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Despite it being my birthday I've actually done pretty well today! I jogged this morning, cleaned, cooked some lunch for me and a friend who decided since he was off he would keep me company. We hung around the house and watched the History channel all afternoon. Then the husband took me to an amazing Italian restaurant but I tossed that (thanks lap band >.<) I have Alfredo and it was incredible. Seriously if you are ever in Ft. Worth you have to eat there. Then we stopped and got frozen yogurt with Oreo's from Braum's instead of cake. Chocolate frozen yogurt for 180 calories for a cup, you bet your *kitten* I'm eating all of that! :D