Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 15

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Despite it being my birthday I've actually done pretty well today! I jogged this morning, cleaned, cooked some lunch for me and a friend who decided since he was off he would keep me company. We hung around the house and watched the History channel all afternoon. Then the husband took me to an amazing Italian restaurant but I tossed that (thanks lap band >.<) I have Alfredo and it was incredible. Seriously if you are ever in Ft. Worth you have to eat there. Then we stopped and got frozen yogurt with Oreo's from Braum's instead of cake. Chocolate frozen yogurt for 180 calories for a cup, you bet your *kitten* I'm eating all of that! :D

Ooooooh sounds like a great night!!! And I'm only like 5hrs from ft worth....hmmmm roadtrip? lol
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Come to Terrell and we'll road trip it there together. Haha. Tyler isn't too far from me like an hour and a half maybe and Ft. Worth is only another like hour to hour and a half. Psh, we could make this a day trip. The owner guy is completely legit. Hardcore accent and all his family works there. I am seriously infatuated with this place. We've been twice in the last week. Lol.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So sore today! Knees and hips are killer!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Pin-Ups!

I've had a crazy busy week at work. Tonight is my office party....woo hooo, my dancing shoes are just waiting for me....lol

I've got to run an errand at lunch but I'm hoping to get a run in at lunch since I've been slacking in the exercise department the past couple of day. I figure that I would be pro-active with the run to balance out the evenings indulgences!

Have a great day back to the grindstone for me!

Karen
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    So sore today! Knees and hips are killer!
    You definately need new shoes! Go to a running store where they fit you. It's a little pricer but it is definately worth it. They watch you run so they can give you shoes that correct any alignment issues. My knees don't ache any more when I run.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    And double post...
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!

Bru – I love sweeping side bangs, they look great on you.

Rach – What lyrics do you have tattooed on you?

Jaspersmom – Happy belated B-day!

On the tattoo convo, I only have the one that I got years ago it’s a symbol I created when I was in the 5th grade of a heart with a sword going through it with wings ( but it is in cubism style of drawing) I used this symbol as a signature, each of my friends had they’re own symbol. The symbolism is supposed to be heart=love, sword=anything harmful, and the wings=strength to overcome anything. My husband doesn’t really like tattoos but is aware that once we have a child I will be getting another, I plan on getting the footprint of the day of birth on my foot, so that I never forget how small our child was.
  • RachVR6
    Options

"This time I as I, and not as We"

It took me awhile to realize that I needed to focus on what made ME happy too. I was always sacrificing for the good of the relationship or for the other person, hoping that'd keep them around. It wasn't until I let go of the other people and focused on myself and feeling worthy of things on my own, that I stopped using attention/affection from other people to make myself feel good.
  • abeare
    abeare Posts: 510 Member
    Options

"This time I as I, and not as We"

It took me awhile to realize that I needed to focus on what made ME happy too. I was always sacrificing for the good of the relationship or for the other person, hoping that'd keep them around. It wasn't until I let go of the other people and focused on myself and feeling worthy of things on my own, that I stopped using attention/affection from other people to make myself feel good.

Love it!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Ya'll should be so proud of me!! Nick 'had' to have pizza.. so I ordered a chicken delite from Papa Murphys, had two pieces instead of the original four I thought I would, and then decided to have a gala apple, hint of salt crackers 1 cup of cauliflower and a hint of ranch in place of those other two pieces of pizza.. Woot Woot GO ME!

How's everyone doing? It's been quite in here today.. hope all is well!!
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    just found my somerset class ring. too bad i couldnt wear it if i wanted to... it pretty much falls right off my finger. also tried on my "skinny" belt.. that i bought to wear someday but never actually fit me. i was curious how much further i had to go to wear it. no further.... it fits! Sometimes small things just make my day :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Soooo my bf said there were a couple 'options' for my christmas present. So, I told him, unless I know what they are I can't tell him which ones I like. :laugh: Clever me!

So one was a tattoo. Either finishing one starting one.

One was a ring!!! It's a blue sapphire (my birthstone!) surrounded by tiny diamonds.

And one was possibly a guitar.

Awwwwww!!!! I told him any are fine with me!!! Im ecstatic that he came up with those things PERIOD! :love:
  • numberscolors
    Options
    weighing in early because i have a crazy day tomorrow! so, as of this afternoon i'm at 193.4!!!! yay!!!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    144.4 for me this morning.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    Had a pretty great weekend. The babe's birthday party pt. 2 went off really well. Then drank enough to feel good ( hahaha) Saturday night with my bestie. Mango Orange Juice + Vodka = A buzzed Ashley. Anyway! The Mr. bought me a watch style HRM and my new tattoo! Piiiicture!

29pwv86.jpg
  • RachVR6
    Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!! :love:

I'm most likely getting my shoulder outlined on saturday!! Collar bone ouch! :happy:
  • Ashley_Panda
    Options
    The guy was awesome he drew that **** up and 3 hours later we were done. The first 2.5 hours weren't bad but that last half hour I was feeling it. It's the color shading where he does one then goes back over with another and wow.

I want a chest piece but not too keen on having my collar bones done. Yikes.
  • JoyousRen
    Options
    Ack! It's that TOM so my weight was ridiculous this morning. I'm just going to weigh-in at 159.5 to keep my weight on the chart the same. Nothing makes a girl feel quite as sex as being bloated. :grumble:

Ashley- I simply adore your tattoo!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning

I'm 145 lbs today. Up 2 lbs! I can't complain after the weekend I had of fabulous food and wine.....and deserts! Oh and Tom!

Ashley I love your tattoo! Awesome! Glad you had a great birthday!

Congrats to all the pin-ups who lost!

Here's to a new week ahead.

Karen
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    Options
    My plateau finally gave up the ghost after 18 days. OMG.

okay new weight 274.6. =1.8 lost! yay!

This is likely thanks to my little brothers advice of changing up my gym routine. that and uptake in water the past few days. One of the two but I am going with the first :)