Kangoo Jumps?? Worth the price??

I have seen these for a while and really want to try them. I have been debating on buying them but they are expensive. Has anyone tried them? Are they worth the price?

Replies

• Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Weight loss comes from a calorie deficit.
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    I had to Google it.

Ummm, no. I see nothing but injury happening here.
  • conklil
    conklil Posts: 81 Member
    They look like a ton of fun. I can't afford them but I think great cardio workout.
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Lol those look ridiculous. I'd be embarrassed to wear them, and the $250 price tag doesn't help. Like lolowolf said, you're not going to see weight loss just from buying/using those. That mostly comes from your diet.
  • LindseyLinea
    LindseyLinea Posts: 52 Member
    Well I already see weigh loss from my diet. I guess I should have explained better. I walk 5 times a week. And I want to try something different and that burns more calories.
  • marissanik
    marissanik Posts: 344 Member
    Weight loss comes from a calorie deficit.

THIS THIS THIS.

0/10 would not recommend purchasing them. Waste of money!!
  • bugaboo_sue
    Well I already see weigh loss from my diet. I guess I should have explained better. I walk 5 times a week. And I want to try something different and that burns more calories.

Lift weights.
  • marissanik
    marissanik Posts: 344 Member

Then buy them. You're asking us to validate your spending. If you have to ask if something is worth it you probably already know that it's not.

If you want to buy them.. buy them. Search reviews on google and other sites and watch youtube videos. I would much rather spend $250 on classes at the gym, rollerblades, a bike, etc.
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member

I think there are better routines you could invest your time/money into than the boots. Gym membership maybe?
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member

Lift weights.

Or just jump around 24/7
  • LindseyLinea
    You don't have to be rude. I am not trying to validate my spending. I am asking if anyone else has every used them. That is just like reading reviews. I am asking opinions. If you have never used it then don't answer. Simple as that.
  • bugaboo_sue
    You don't have to be rude. I am not trying to validate my spending. I am asking if anyone else has every used them. That is just like reading reviews. I am asking opinions. If you have never used it then don't answer. Simple as that.

My response wasn't meant to be rude.You asked how you could burn more calories I suggested lifting weights.
  • LindseyLinea
    Not referring to you bugaboo_sue.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    i don't get what they are for, is it like roller skates? just something fun to strap on your feet for the hell of it? or is it supposed to make a workout harder/easier?
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    @ LindsayLinea.....I have a pair and they are sooooo much fun!!!! I say if you want them, buy them!!! Of course, living in Canada, their usage is short lived as summers are short but I would still give it a fun-factor of 10!!!
  • LindseyLinea
    Thank you suemcmurry... I live in Texas so I could probably use them year round. I think they would be great to add more excitement to my walks in the morning.
  • suemcmurry
    you just really gotta LOVE to bounce!!!!! whoo-hoo!!! :)

plus, a great cardio workout!!!

and there is another person who has them here...kangoojumps. Ask her also@
  • bugaboo_sue
    Not referring to you bugaboo_sue.

:flowerforyou:

In all honesty though I'd be concerned about twisting an ankle or something like that with those.
  • LindseyLinea
    Well I read that it is actually very low impact and better on your joints. I am interested in it.
  • suemcmurry
    YES to this!!!!!