Why is it so hard for me to lose weight?

Options

Replies

• 59gi
    59gi Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Some people will never admit they are wrong and, also go to extreme and lie to you to get into your diary.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Some people will never admit they are wrong and, also go to extreme and lie to you to get into your diary.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

Translation: "I'm totally not mad guys. Damn, I know noone knows how mad I am right now."

Sorry what now?

Certainly not mad - confused maybe, yes confused about why you decided to inject yourself into this, and while I'm enjoying the insults - I find them quite hysterical actually, little girl-tizzy :laugh: - they say way more about you than me, I sadly have to go to bed now - but hey, feel free to try to guess my emotions regarding the stuff I say. You've been completely wrong so far, but keep trying - I'm sure you'll get one right eventually. (hint: I've just told you one)

night night buttercup. :flowerforyou:

I think it's most telling that when I gave you my explanation -- i.e. not aimed at you personally (evidence: didn't quote you, used "some" for generic discussion purposes) -- you simply chose to ignore it and insist on your interpretation of slight that did not exist. You could have just as easily said, "oh, I see what you're saying, my bad." But instead you gave the internet version of an eye roll, and now just say it's because you're bored.

That's a lot of after the fact rationalization for what was a pretty minor misunderstanding. Given this display, I imagine you also have a hard time admitting you're wrong and/or apologizing. Easier to invent slights that don't exist.

To avoid confusion, it's probably best to simply state your opinion rather than reference what "some people" say. Because as you have found out, you may be asked who these some people are so that you may place their opinions in the proper context. She also referenced a thread so short that you could have read the responses to see that people in this very thread fell into the "some people" category. That was your own choice to not read the responses first, so as irritating as they may be , surely the "consequences" would be yours to shrug off
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Also I'm pretty sure your signature isn't valid unless you put it in bold.

LOL!!! :laugh:
  • lindsey1979
    lindsey1979 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options

Translation: "I'm totally not mad guys. Damn, I know noone knows how mad I am right now."

Sorry what now?

Certainly not mad - confused maybe, yes confused about why you decided to inject yourself into this, and while I'm enjoying the insults - I find them quite hysterical actually, little girl-tizzy :laugh: - they say way more about you than me, I sadly have to go to bed now - but hey, feel free to try to guess my emotions regarding the stuff I say. You've been completely wrong so far, but keep trying - I'm sure you'll get one right eventually. (hint: I've just told you one)

I think it's most telling that when I gave you my explanation -- i.e. not aimed at you personally (evidence: didn't quote you, used "some" for generic discussion purposes) -- you simply chose to ignore it and insist on your interpretation of slight that did not exist. You could have just as easily said, "oh, I see what you're saying, my bad." But instead you gave the internet version of an eye roll, and now just say it's because you're bored.

That's a lot of after the fact rationalization for what was a pretty minor misunderstanding. Given this display, I imagine you also have a hard time admitting you're wrong and/or apologizing. Easier to invent slights that don't exist.

To avoid confusion, it's probably best to simply state your opinion rather than reference what "some people" say. Because as you have found out, you may be asked who these some people are so that you may place their opinions in the proper context. She also referenced a thread so short that you could have read the responses to see that people in this very thread fell into the "some people" category. That was your own choice to not read the responses first, so as irritating as they may be , surely the "consequences" would be yours to shrug off

I did read all the responses. I just didn't make notes about who exactly said what because I wasn't interested in engaging with the specific people on the opinion, but the concept in general. Geez, people, it's just not that hard.
  • Charityn12
    Charityn12 Posts: 268
    Options
    It is really hard to stick to a new routine and lifestyle, specially when there are people in the house dragging you back :( But they say, "Where there is a wish, there is a way" ... we just have to figure it out :(
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options

Sorry what now?

I did read all the responses. I just didn't make notes about who exactly said what because I wasn't interested in engaging with the specific people on the opinion, but the concept in general. Geez, people, it's just not that hard.

Keep doing what you've always done. It's working great :wink:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,679 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • 59gi
    Options
    I believe that I'm more qualified then you ! And I don't like to be tricked and lied too. Your lies to get into my Diary were not appreciated and you are not an authority in weight loss!

What I eat and don't eat and how many calories I eat is none of your business.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    I believe that I'm more qualified then you ! And I don't like to be tricked and lied too.

f-p.gif
  • 59gi
    Options
    Don't worry about my calorie consumption, I don't count calories. I'm more interested in eating whole foods and no junk foods. If you can't deal with that then move on.
  • 59gi
    Options
    I believe that I'm more qualified then you ! And I don't like to be tricked and lied too.

f-p.gif

I dislike your gif or your opinion!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

:flowerforyou:
  • tracymayo1
    tracymayo1 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I don't even know... what just happened....
  • RGv2
    Options

f-p.gif

I dislike you spreading your opinion of VLCD's and qualifications. Don't really care if you like the gif or not. I do, and it fit really well.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I don't even know... what just happened....

lol, same.

I think there was some kinda quote in a quote argument about what passive aggressive means. Also peeps be arguing that anyone who believes that weight loss is calories in/calories out is telling people to eat nothing but straight up sugar from the bag with a spoon.

It must be Wednesday on MFP.

BUT ANYWAY: OP you are eating too much, weigh your food. What is "2 legs of chicken?"
  • 59gi
    Options

f-p.gif

I dislike you spreading your opinion of VLCD's and qualifications. Don't really care if you like the gif or not. I do, and it fit really well.

No one in promoting VLCD, I just responded to a thread of CICO. I don't care about your opinion!
  • 59gi
    Options
    Move on your opinion about signature is wrong. I started on June 2, 2014 and you need to stop with your attitude.
  • RGv2
    Options

f-p.gif

No one in promoting VLCD, I just responded to a thread of CICO. I don't care about your opinion!

I've seen you multiple time promote a VLCD diet, and now some sort of "qualification". If you don't care about my opinion....just move on.