The Stages of the MFP Male

Options
124»

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    What about the female equivalents!!! You know we're out there!!............... WAIT I mean They!!!! THEY are out there!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1400941-the-stages-of-the-mfp-woman

Yep typical girl thread...................wordy as hell! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL, I was actually about to add a comment about it being more verbose and complicated.

See We are a rare breed of woman. Get to the damn point, then sit down, shut up, and take it!!

I was raised by lawyers, it's always a struggle to keep my verbosity in check.

I was raised by a Ex- Military, Police Officer. It was get straight to the point, Don't Dillydally, and don't think of fudging the truth

To be fair, spin-off threads are a lot easier to write.

Also typical...........We just took over this thread!!

Lol. Actually one of my sources was BroScienceLife's evolution of lifting YouTube video. If you haven't seen it, you should.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    The lads are knocking a few pints back.....
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Man I'm getting old I didn't know what kik is and I had to look it up lol

Umm..32 is not old. Don't get a lack of hipness confused with age issues. Not remembering your kik password, or whose boobs those are, would come from getting old...
    Good point having young kids makes it hard to keep up with the trends unless it is on nick Jr or superheroes
  • BeardedYoung
    BeardedYoung Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am stuck on step 1.5 Grows a beard.

That's step 1
  • ScoobyM34
    Options
    I've been doing it wrong the entire time!
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    My beard is gianormous.

You know what they say about men with big beards..

They get goofy tv shows?