Do you dare?

Options
1235»

Replies

• at_night_bookstore
    at_night_bookstore Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    That moment when I tried to make a funny about "trapping men" with "the power" of makeup and it failed miserably.. I guess my sense of humor isn't as good as I had originally thought. I still make myself laugh, though:-)

Srs though, you're all stunning with or without makeup. Okay, I'm out now, before anyone else attacks me in a thread about loving yourself no matter what *thumbs up*

HOLY s*** PEOPLE NEVER HEARD OF JOKES N ARTISTIC FREEDOM... for people trying to be positive ya'll went on the a-hole side just becoz she does her own thing... wooow thank bouddah shes strong enough to know better
    if you cant laugh in life, than what the f*** is the point of it??? #MyQuote
    PZ

V
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I think this goes to prove that women look good without makeup by letting the natural beauty come through
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    4eb3b1a1-1e4c-43ea-ab69-7c816e630ad3_zps581a2e39.jpg

No makeup!

Loving that booty profile pic.
    All you ladies look amazing without makeup. All naturally beautiful
  • Libertysfate
    Libertysfate Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Where is the delete option?
  • wjstoj
    wjstoj Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    IMG_20140705_234847_730_zpsf1b42187.jpg

la wins !!
  • at_night_bookstore
    at_night_bookstore Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    That moment when I tried to make a funny about "trapping men" with "the power" of makeup and it failed miserably.. I guess my sense of humor isn't as good as I had originally thought. I still make myself laugh, though:-)

Srs though, you're all stunning with or without makeup. Okay, I'm out now, before anyone else attacks me in a thread about loving yourself no matter what *thumbs up*

HOLY s*** PEOPLE NEVER HEARD OF JOKES N ARTISTIC FREEDOM... for people trying to be positive ya'll went on the a-hole side just becoz she does her own thing... wooow thank bouddah shes strong enough to know better
    if you cant laugh in life, than what the f*** is the point of it??? #MyQuote
    PZ

V

How drunk were you when you typed this??

I just got my chip for being two years sober... thanks for the support... very kind of you and much appreciated...
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    95% of my pictures are unfiltered with no make-up. The last time I wore any make-up: 18 months ago at my wedding.

Post-workout:
    nycrb7.jpg

During workout:
    10eecfr.jpg
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    You ladies look fantastic.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Absolutely gorgeous girls, glad so many posted. I find it refreshing to see someone without make up covering them 24/7.

I am without make up most of the time too not sure if I posted that in the original post, but I stopped wearing make up for the most part years ago. Biggest bonus is getting ready is a snap! Anymore pics would be appreciated. :D
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    95% of my pictures are unfiltered with no make-up. The last time I wore any make-up: 18 months ago at my wedding.

Post-workout:
    nycrb7.jpg

During workout:
    10eecfr.jpg

I love the tattoo on your arm!

Thank you! It extends onto my back to my spine. It's only about half done at this point. I have all the line work done, but I still need color on my back.
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    I never wear make up

photo31_zpsb4135e8b.jpg
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Hannah Smith <3 you are stunning.

_Just_Ash_ Is that a filter I see? :sad: