Nutella/Banana Wontons - (w/Pic) - 60 calories Ea.

Options

Replies

• Jlln_G1011
    Jlln_G1011 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow - amazing!
  • dmb0174
    Options
    Bump :)
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    bump
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Just discovered Nutella last night. This sounds like heaven! Thank You!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Haha I love this! Gonna try it out! Thanks!
  • kbrob14
    kbrob14 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Just made these and I can't wait to try them. One question, my Nutella tried to escape while baking - any ideas how to prevent this? Could I have wrapped them to tight? Too big of banana slices? (I didn't think they were very big) Any ideas?

528634170_photobucket_6157_.jpg
  • Gelly_Bean
    Gelly_Bean Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    bump! heavenly nutella bump!
  • ladyjh578
    Options
    THIS SOUNDS AMAZING. I AM ADDICTED TO SWEETS. THANK YOU!
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I made these tonight and really liked them! The flavor was DELICIOUS! Obviously, Nutella is always good, but the banana tasted caramelized, too, which was really nice! The texture of the wonton wasn't my favorite (kinda "stale"-tasting). I think I'll try phyllo next time. Also, I had the same problem as a previous commenter. I had only had them in for like 10 minutes and I hear this sizzling sound and I look in and the nutella has somehow seeped through the wonton and leaked all over my cookie sheet! What did you do to avoid this?
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You had me at Nutella...OMG I think I'm gonna have to go to the store right now.
  • misssmilepop
    Options
    bump! looks de-lish!!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    yum!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I made these tonight and really liked them! The flavor was DELICIOUS! Obviously, Nutella is always good, but the banana tasted caramelized, too, which was really nice! The texture of the wonton wasn't my favorite (kinda "stale"-tasting). I think I'll try phyllo next time. Also, I had the same problem as a previous commenter. I had only had them in for like 10 minutes and I hear this sizzling sound and I look in and the nutella has somehow seeped through the wonton and leaked all over my cookie sheet! What did you do to avoid this?

I am not sure if I had this problem or not. I think I was just too excited to eat the little suckers that if it seeped, it didn't matter. Maybe reduce the amount of Nutella (FOR SHAME) ?
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options

I am not sure if I had this problem or not. I think I was just too excited to eat the little suckers that if it seeped, it didn't matter. Maybe reduce the amount of Nutella (FOR SHAME) ?

Reduce the amount of Nutella??!!! NO CAN DO! haha :D I guess I'll just put some foil down and live with it! Thanks for getting back to me, though!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    what part of the store would i find wontons?
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    what part of the store would i find wontons?

My store has them near the fresh veggies, by ginger.
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options

Reduce the amount of Nutella??!!! NO CAN DO! haha :D I guess I'll just put some foil down and live with it! Thanks for getting back to me, though!

Ok How about reducing the size of the banana!!!LOL I agree no skimping on the nutella!!!! You girls are hilarious...
  • bebemc
    bebemc Posts: 38
    Options
    This looks great! I'm going to the store tonight to get the supplies! Thanks for sharing!!