Nutella/Banana Wontons - (w/Pic) - 60 calories Ea.

Options

Replies

• goodforeyou
    goodforeyou Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to try this!
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love nutella so I know these gotta be good! *drools on keyboard*
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    Thank you! These look delicious!
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Those sound soooo goood! Definitely going to store to get the ingredients How long do the wontons stay good that have not been used?
  • lisapisa1
    Options
    we always stored the left over wonton skins in a ziplock bag in the freezer and they stayed good for at least a year. my mom only made egg rolls once a year. since the skins are pretty thin you should be able to just pull them from the freezer a few hours before wanting to use them or maybe only keep 10 or so in the fridge at a time and store the rest in the freezer.
  • kimmieko16
    kimmieko16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am totally trying this, I am always looking to eat something sweet. Thanks!!!
  • GinaJ2006
    Options
    uh...yum! Sounds great, I've never had nutella, but this sounds like a good excuse to try it. I love the comical way you write your recipe ;)
  • casiesnyder
    Options
    These look AWESOME!! Definitely gunna try them!! :)
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bump! Yum!
  • valbar61
    valbar61 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • theotherkate
    Options
    Keen to try this :)
  • brity77
    Options
    Looks yum! What does nutella taste like? Ive never tried it but I hear such good things about it.
  • stporter
    Options
    Mmmmmm... This sounds amazing! Definitely gonna have to try it!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Bumping
  • cuppycake22
    Options
    Good Lord!!! Those look absolutely delicious! I always need something sweet after supper! Thanks so much for this post!
  • jmzhale
    jmzhale Posts: 186
    Options
    bump
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    I'd like to point out that chocolate chip/banana won tons and I'm sure your nutella version are BETTER than McDonald’s new chocolate banana pie! Seriously, more fresh and delicious and compared to a 220 cal pie, great option!

I am shocked that I'm actually saying the healthier version tasted better than the manufactured kind. Weird!
  • blcotton
    Options
    These look and sound amazing I will def. try them out. I have never tried nutella but I am thinking I would like it alot better than peanut butter, because it isn't made with peanuts and has chocolate flavor I guess.
  • barberella
    Options
    That Nutella alone looks devine!!!!!! That may be my answer to something sweet!
  • catmandoodle
    Options
    Going to make for my daugter. She love nutella.