Myfitnesspal Costs Too Much Money!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    "sweating, panting, clothes falling off" this is my kind of site! firedevil.gif
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options

*EVIL LAUGHTER*
    BWHAHAHAHAHA!
    You make me laugh! :o)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

*EVIL LAUGHTER*
    BWHAHAHAHAHA!
    This smilie might just get me banned...hump.gif
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

*EVIL LAUGHTER*
    BWHAHAHAHAHA!
    This smilie might just get me banned...hump.gif

OMG!!! I knew there was a reason I loved you guys!!! BAHAHAHA
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    i'm still "shopping" in my closet from when i got down to near 200 before but seriously am going to have to busy some new stuff soon cause the 14s i am wearing today i can take down without unbuttoning or unzipping LOL...

I'm going to be shopping some more in my closet as well. I can save money on not buying work clothes, so that I can buy more WORKOUT CLOTHES.
  • JakeNonne
    JakeNonne Posts: 74 Member
    Options

You are too funny!! ROFL!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    ***WARNING: This website may help you loose weight. It may motivate you to workout and peek your interest in new exercises. Known side effects are: weight loss, sweating, panting, clothes falling off, the needs for better shoes, the desire for better equipment to help you along your journey for example a HRM, food scale, new gym clothes, etc. The only cure is spending money and looking amazing. Consider yourself warned.***

Can I steal this for my siggy? lol
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    TOTALLY! That is a hilarious idea!!!! :o) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Options
    TOTALLY! That is a hilarious idea!!!! :o) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you, Tara! :bigsmile: