Skinny/ Fit people Problems

Options

Replies

• ILuvIt78
    Options
    I can't find pants that fit properly. Always too big in the waist and too tight in the booty. I joke that I'm a size 4 with a size 8 butt!!
  • ihadabadidea
    ihadabadidea Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Have to buy shorts in boys dept..they don't normally make less than 30 inch waists in big boy section. All my underwear is super heros...I kid you not. My wife just shakes her head.:ohwell:

THIS.

I haven't had to resort to underoos, but I was a bit freaked out when I tried on some pants and realized I was now in boy sizes. On that note, I hate it when people buy clothes for me because it's always WAY too big.

Of course, it also means I get to pay a lot less for pants.
  • smarieallen85
    smarieallen85 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I can't find pants that fit properly. Always too big in the waist and too tight in the booty. I joke that I'm a size 4 with a size 8 butt!!

I'm a 4 on top and 10 on bottom! Gah! Better than the other way around.

Anyways, my size 6 dresses just fall off me now. The 4's are pretty roomy :)
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    My work out shorts fall off my butt when I'm doing jumping jacks. I would definitely say that's a skinny/thin people problem. I am afraid to pick up jogging until I find a pair that fits.

My closet is full of clothes, in various sizes, most of them too big. Yeah, skinny people problem.

How about the fact that when you're bloated, everyone can tell. Egads. Skinny/fit person problem.
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options

I'm a 4 on top and 10 on bottom! Gah! Better than the other way around.

Anyways, my size 6 dresses just fall off me now. The 4's are pretty roomy :)

Shoot! I'd say y'all are lucky! I'm one size (smallest size) based on bust measurements, another size (largest size) based on waist measurements. And yet another size based on hips measurements. Finding clothes that fit and are flattering is nigh unto impossible these days. My only hope is that things will even out a little more as I lose more weight!
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I get offered rides frequently when I do my daily walks... you know because it is so hot in Phoenix... This didn't happen when I was 100 lbs heavier last summer when I started walking

Mm. I get that, too. Gets creepy sometimes. lol
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    My pants are too big, so dang it I had to buy some smaller pairs-LOL.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Always hungry
    Always cold (it's winter where I'm at)
    Have to buy shorts in boys dept..they don't normally make less than 30 inch waists in big boy section. All my underwear is super heros...I kid you not. My wife just shakes her head.:ohwell:

I laughed so hard! Super muscled tough guy in spiderman underwear- the image is too funny!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Too many unsolicited comments / compliments about weight loss. I just want to be normal!! :sad:

Who am I kidding, worship me, World!!! :blushing:

Love it!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I'm gaining muscle so the scale is moving the wrong way…. :P
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    my heart rate monitor chest strap won't stay up anymorw & I have it at the tightest it can be
    This^^ I have a knot in mine, currently.
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Oh, yeah bra shopping only happens online for me. Try finding a bra with a band size of 30 in a cup size befitting a matronly bosom on a Walmart budget, lol! I live in sports bras (the Hanes 3-pack el-cheapos) during summer break. :sad:

And...my feet shrunk, for real! I have a whole shoe wardrobe of wide widths that are too roomy now. Didn't see that coming. Really, even my feet lost weight?
    bras^^ and bathing suits. I had a couple made this year, but price was reasonable actually.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I'm much too sexy now for my own good.

Huge problem there.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I have no fat on my butt anymore. it's like a sack of skin hanging off of bones....so I had to sit on the pavement for 20 minutes one day....next day I noticed two round bruises, symmetrically placed on each cheek. My bones literally bruised me from the inside out.

I also used to be able to swim really well...and float vertically in the water with not only my head but my shoulders floating above the waterline.....no treading water even.....now I have to put in a ridiculous amount of frantic effort and movement to keep myself from sinking like a stone.
  • strassenkoenigin
    Options
    I like slim better than skinny.

I am older and I have the problem that I still have clothes which are thirty or forty years old size 4. They fit, but I am too old for them.
  • evsplava
    evsplava Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree with the pants problem. Just bought shorts this summer so they would fit and again they are too big. They couldn't wait not to fit until I had to buy jeans?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    A lot of chairs feel too big to be comfortable, even with my still-large hips and bum, I feel like I must sit way over to one side or the other side, or sit cross-legged or knees-to-chest in a chair for best comfort which makes me look like a teenager (too casual in a lot of settings). This happens to me with office and conference room chairs at work as well as patio furniture and today, a movie theater seat. Very odd sensation.
  • evsplava
    evsplava Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    And I forgot a being fit issue. I go through a pair of sneakers every 4-6 weeks. At $100+ a pair I could really use a sneaker tree
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Bras, underwear, and swim suits are my issue. I've lost slow and steady but noticed that my fave undies looked... saggy. So, I went to buy more. Let me tell you, I was SO PISSED that they no longer make my fave brand and style! Finding new ones that fit, are flattering and comfortable, and don't cost $14/pair is HARD. I'm sure stores are sick of seeing me in the underwear dept! Also, my swim suit. I wore it to a wave pool. I believe it is a 14R (maybe 16R) and when dry and standing, it's fine. But in a wave pool... I nearly mooned the entire pool. No joke. I'm BARELY in 12R, so I never thought this would be an issue yet. Live and learn! Apparently in swimwear, a bit smaller is better... well, depending on cut. As for bra's... I never thought that my bra size would change so much. I've gone from something like a 40C to a 36D. I'm not complaining except for my drawer is pretty full. I've decided that in 10 more lbs. once I'm 36D across the board (I still need larger in a few brands), I'm going to dump all the bigger ones to a friend.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I have no fat on my butt anymore.

This .. my dad told me 2 things recently. Go out and get yourself a butt .. and some chest muscles. I saw an 80 year old guy recently at my gym .. he has a better butt than I do. Sad very very sad.

I have been working on both .. but it will be a long time before things are back to somewhat of a normal range.

The problems of being skinny .. skinny jeans are 1/4 the price of regular jeans cause she said "not many people can fit into the skinny jeans, they just do not sell".