90 lbs. gone...progress pics!

Options
1235»

Replies

• girlsruleme
    girlsruleme Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look great and I'm sure feel great too.
  • krislati
    Options
    Wow...great job! What an inspiration!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You can justs hear the excitement coming from you!!! I started last June and want to finish up this year and move onto maintenance!!
  • momma2princesses
    Options
    you look amazing! Congrats!!
  • glitterballv
    glitterballv Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! xx
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    WOW. This is fantastic! You look wonderful!!!

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • keepitoff99
    Options
    WOW you are an inspiration to us all. Congrats!!
  • saramathers22
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!

Well done :)
  • rosi53
    rosi53 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Since this site has been so successful for you, can you tell me if you always ate up till your full calorie count and if you exercised, did you eat your exercise calories? I sometimes wonder if the exercise calories provided by the site are sometimes a bit more than I should account for. Plus, I think that 1200 calories a day is too much to lose weight successfully. Please let me know how it worked for you.
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    you are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I use a garmin gps/heart rate monitor to track my calories burned --- it is ALWAYS lower than what this site posts. I try to not eat all the calories that I earn while exercising and that seems to be working. I always eat the 1200 though and on good exercise days I eat like 1500 or 1600. It's coming off way faster than I expected.
  • dekarlo08
    dekarlo08 Posts: 102
    Options
    Great job!!! I'd love to accomplish that.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!:drinker:
  • raiderkiwi
    Options
    wow you look amazing !!!1 keep it up!!
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    I still am having a hard time believing that I have lost 90 lbs! I started this Feb. 22, 2010 and loved it from day one. There is so much support! I love reading (and seeing) progress posts so have decided to post this. I hope to eventually lose about 50 more pounds. Thanks all of you for being there!

progress.jpg

Wow! GOOD job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!