"I hate myself," "I'm disgusting," "Can't Stop Eating."

Options
1235»

Replies

• cdl42
    cdl42 Posts: 41
    Options
    Bump! :flowerforyou:
    I hate to sound so stupid, but I am not as hip as everyone else so what does it mean when you say bump? I know once I find out the answer I will be embarassed that I didn't know, but I don't so please tell me.:blushing:
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Also, thank you all for taking the time to read my really long post! I usually stalk the boards and when I see the heart breaking questions/posts I just want to cry because I know what it's like to feel so hopeless. You guys are awesome though. I hope we can all help support folks who are in the position that so many of us have been in at one point or another.

It was a great post. I'm glad you took the time to write it!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Bump! :flowerforyou:
    I hate to sound so stupid, but I am not as hip as everyone else so what does it mean when you say bump? I know once I find out the answer I will be embarassed that I didn't know, but I don't so please tell me.:blushing:

I believe you bump it to keep it at the top so others see it or so your friends list sees it.
  • akuaafriyie
    akuaafriyie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Eat a small amount of cake on your birthday. Have a glass of wine at a friend's wedding. In my opinion, if I can't eat chocolate every now and then, then I don't want to live in this world anymore!

this!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Did anyone read all that?

^^^this
  • meg091380
    Options
    Wonderfully put.
  • let1179
    let1179 Posts: 58 Member
    Options