question: how old...

Options
12346»

Replies

• Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I was 39 when diagnosed with PCOS and Pre-diabetes. Lost from 243 to 176 then became pregnant with my 2nd child.
    Now at soon to be 42 I'm looking to lower my cholesterol and become healthy.
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    It took until July, 2013.
    I was 57, and staring into the future after having had to retire from the effects of Type II diabetes.
    I weighed 315 pounds, with painfully arthritic knees, neuropathy in my feet, terrible food choices, and clinical depression.
    After studying the best ways for a diabetic to get healthy, I found the Atkins/Paleo lifestyle,
    and read the wheatbellyblog. I've lost 53 pounds on the 'diet' I can follow for the rest of my life.
    I want to be at goal by next August, when I'll have my 60th birthday.

This is my LAST diet.
  • chango69
    chango69 Posts: 39
    Options
    Form it was not a age it was being told "You have diabetes" and my daughter was born the same year, been fighting ever since, I would say about 31 I was 275-280 @ 5'-5". Now I'm at 215, the first two year lost 55 lbs and held 220 for the last 11 years could never go pass it. I would lose the again back, now I have been 215 for about four month and still fighting one day I hope to be under 200.
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I've been on every diet known to man since I was about 30 years old. I have even worked at most of those places. Two years ago I lost 30 pounds and was looking pretty good. The problem was as soon as I stopped eating their products, I gained it all back. This time when I saw a photo of myself and nearly cried. What happened? Enough is enough so I am back on here, but eating healthy foods rather than dieting. The process is slower, but hopefully it will stay off this time and no more dieting. Slim at 60 is what I hope to be by my next birthday.
  • cinciti
    cinciti Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    25, 28, 31 35, and finally 41 - this is the last time!!!
    HAHAHA Nice! I feel you tho!
  • getitgirl6
    getitgirl6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hopefully 27 will be the one that sticks! that's now!
  • blueridgeloner
    blueridgeloner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I got sick of being sick of it this year at 33, now 34.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!