What are you mixed with?!

Options

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    I am German, Irish and Ukranian.
    My daughter is mixed black and white. Her biological dad's side is fom Barbados
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny how every white person who claims Native American heritage says they're Cherokee. lol

I have the records of marriage to prove it. Though it's so little as to count for nothing, in my case...six generations back on my grandmother's mom's side.

I'm quarter Potawatomi.

/ joke
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    100% Trini.
    Dad is Chinese & mom is Indian.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Glitter and confetti.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    50% Italian, 50% French.
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    75% Native American, Sioux & Assiniboine. Other 25% is questionable, probably some latin but who really knows.
  • CaddieMay
    CaddieMay Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    1/2 Irish, 1/2 Croatian.
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    1/2 Irish and 1/2 Croatian American
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly a human. Like about 98%.

The other 2% is MFP survivor and that explains my "wild side".
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I am a Wisconsin hybrid
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Typically I am mixed with water, garlic, thyme, tomatoes, butter, flour, onions, shallots, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sherry, parsley, boiled eggs, chopped green onions and some cayenne pepper. Turtle soup coming up!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    French, German and Scottish.
  • blackcrossknight
    blackcrossknight Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    German bred, American raised, all American mutt. The mutt part being German and Russian on both sides, French and Swedish from my father, and Czech from my mother.
  • ToddGisMe
    Options
    crunchy peanut butter
  • infinitevast
    infinitevast Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Stardust!
  • Kanndee
    Kanndee Posts: 8
    Options
    German and English on my father's side and English on my mother's side. My first husband was big into genealogy and traced my family back to England in the 1100's. He said that my dad's family owned a castle about 50 miles south of London. The ruins are still there today and there is a sign about it at the entrance. We saw pictures online. He also told me that I am very distantly related to Princess Di and Madonna. I don't know how true that is but that's what he told me. Basically I'm an American mutt. :smile: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Typically I am mixed with water, garlic, thyme, tomatoes, butter, flour, onions, shallots, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, sherry, parsley, boiled eggs, chopped green onions and some cayenne pepper. Turtle soup coming up!

Can I crack your shell?
  • lisele03
    lisele03 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    A little bit of American, but mostly Texan.

You, I like.

Me too!

I’m 50% Portuguese, (can you tell from my hair?), ¼ Swiss (but I suspect German roots that after WW1 became “Swiss” to be less “dastardly”) and ¼ Finn! (can you tell by my hair?) :drinker:
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    50% nice 50 % bad
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options

Can I crack your shell?

I believe.. . . .why yes. . . .you can crack my shell!