Tell us something about where you live?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• plockerman
    plockerman Posts: 23 Member
    Options

I live in Austin Texas, music capital, tech haven and home of the SXSW party!

hjuyo5dyf7on.jpg
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

The only location in the world that has more bridges than Pittsburgh is Venice, Italy.
  • rockyyy1991
    rockyyy1991 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just moved here to Clovis, NM. Eehhhh not the most exciting place, pretty flat and dry. But I do love the warmer weather than the place im from.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Utah, which equals Mormons, no separation of church and state, and so why bother voting?
  • Tom_docherty
    Tom_docherty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    San Diego - It's expensive :|
  • moto450
    moto450 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »
    Utah, which equals Mormons, no separation of church and state, and so why bother voting?

You sound a little one sided there. Utah is a great place. No matter where you go in the world there will be a majority culture or religion that is dominant.

Beautiful place, and nice people for sure.
  • justamyagain
    justamyagain Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Orange County, CA
    Expensive but beautiful, wonderful weather, and beaches or mountains within a short drive
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Neenah, Wisconsin, USA
    Home of Kimberly Clark which makes Kleenex and Huggies Diapers
    Home of Neenah Foundry, which makes manhole covers - check the one on your street.

Home of the largest superfund cleanup site in the USA. More PCB's in the water here than anything else.

Lots of water here. We have a winter sturgeon spearfishing season.

Love the Packers and University of Wisconsin sports teams.

• tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Rocky ford, Colorado

We grow the best cantaloupe in the world.

Our high school mascot is a meloneer. And what is a meloneer you ask? A *kitten* watermelon with pants and an angry face. I couldn't make this *kitten* up if I tried!
  • BaddaBingBadaBoom
    BaddaBingBadaBoom Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    East Neuk, Fife Scotland. Google it...stunningly beautiful place where everyone should visit! Feel so lucky now I appreciate it!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Arizona is AMAZING! Yes, it is hot, but so worth the time here. You can always jump up north during the hot times to see high alpine mountains. Lots of sun and festivals year round.