weigh and measure everything?

Options
13»

Replies

• Stella_Mayfair
    Stella_Mayfair Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    If you are now binge eating then it's a good thing you have decided to talk to you doctor. Without addressing that ED, and learning to manage that better I'm not sure any amount of advice here on calorie counting or portion control will be that helpful. Losing a few pounds is secondary to having achieved a healthy mental attitude AND activity towards food. I'd focus on that - consider if achieving those results are best served by using calorie counting or not. The people telling you that perhaps not using the site are thinking of your best interest. Good luck.

Yea I am so seeing my dr for my binge eating. But Idm counting cals, it's the scare that I must weigh all. Now I am cool that many of you gave good advice ty

Bryan, when I was 5ft6 I had anorexia, it took my height and other things I can't get back. I swear I am sadly not 5ft6. Unless my DR doesn't know how to tell my height (which I am scared of now, that goes in my records) I have shrank in the many years of my anorexia, much like an older person does with bone loss. That isn't the worst thing I lost in my horrific journey with ana/mia/ednos. I try not to reveal too much pure info to ppl like urself, whom cannot comprehend it. TRY to comprehend in which u will never comprehend, u can't. You have been stocking me, and going out of ur way to pull me down, maybe u have issue u need to work on too.

The goal changed had nothing to do with this thread