Sorry boys, this question is for the ladies!!!

Options

Replies

• Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Great! A sexist thread about Crossfit. What a way to start a Monday morning! This will not end well....
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    So we have to only talk about our tits or our periods in order to want a woman's opinion?

There is nothing sexist about wanting a female's perspective on a certain exercise when you are also a female.

I haven't done crossfit, but as a lady I enjoy cycling, walking, and weight lifting. I do know some women who very much enjoy crossfit.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

There is nothing sexist about wanting a female's perspective on a certain exercise when you are also a female.

agreed. but she wasn't talking about kegals. she's asking about crossfit.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    the question isn't if crossfit is good for you or not. The questions is... can you stop talking about it.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I have not tried it but a few ladies I know do crossfit and they have gotten very strong and fit!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Holy crap people, I asked women because sorry men you don't have boobs that get in the way or a Tom which is a pain in the *kitten*. I've already had my male friends give me their opinion so I was looking for the female since none of my female friends have done it. Didn't know the whole site was going to jump down my throat about it

if your TOM is a pain in the *kitten* then your bleeding from the wrong place...

baw ha ha ha ha- I may have snorted my coffee.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

Men can kegel, too. Not all the same results, but, you know...
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Serious answer: it's like any other form of exercise; you get out of it what you put in, but understand that diet is important too. Crossfit alone won't make you look like Christmas Abbott.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

The boob question is legit. There are some lifts that can be intimidating if you are big chested.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    If you're into pain, overpriced workouts, and willing to forget form for more reps at a faster pace with an increased chance of injury then crossfit might be the exercise plan for you.

hagiya1.gif
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Screw it. Now that I know the reasoning behind the question, I - as a guy - am jumping in to this.

Can you do Crossfit with boobs? Don't take my word for it.

DSC_0548.jpg

crossfit.jpg

6352640593024936122b5c98a471bb678ec0e69102d22d7193.jpg
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Never tried it but know a few people that love it.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    If you're into pain, overpriced workouts, and willing to forget form for more reps at a faster pace with an increased chance of injury then crossfit might be the exercise plan for you.

hagiya1.gif

qft
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    ahhh yes brag about taking the pain of pregnancy but quit over a skinned knee...
  • PRMinx
    Options
    ahhh yes brag about taking the pain of pregnancy but quit over a skinned knee...

Wut? :huh:
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    erybodys different
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Why exactly does this information have to come from women? I take more advice from men than women when it comes to workouts and diets. Sexist post is sexist!
  • PRMinx
    Options
    Why exactly does this information have to come from women? I take more advice from men than women when it comes to workouts and diets. Sexist post is sexist!

Oh, relax. I think the poster got the point.

Plus, her question about boobs was legit.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to stand right here with one foot in the room.