Sorry boys, this question is for the ladies!!!

Options

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I think it's funny that someone would put "ladies only" in the title and really expect that men aren't going to answer...you do realize that putting that in the title is just begging for a bunch of guys that otherwise probably wouldn't have even opened up your thread to get on board right?
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Why exactly does this information have to come from women? I take more advice from men than women when it comes to workouts and diets. Sexist post is sexist!

Oh, relax. I think the poster got the point.

Plus, her question about boobs was legit.

Exactly. If this dude had boobs he wouldn't have toppled over backwards.

200.gif
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to stand right here with one foot in the room.

tumblr_mkqgxpmAkp1s6j8veo1_400.gif

Personally, I liked crossfit. I thought kipping was stupid, but everything else I enjoyed. I enjoyed the $150 a month less and stopped going.
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Why exactly does this information have to come from women? I take more advice from men than women when it comes to workouts and diets. Sexist post is sexist!

Do not tell me to relax.

And I don't care about boobs.

BOOTY FTW.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Come on op. No one is allowed to select their own friends or seek the opinions of a select group for whatever reason here! It's one for all, or get the hell out. That's our motto!
  • JoyeII
    JoyeII Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Why can't a guy give his opinion on Crossfit? Weird.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I don't get it... are my boobs or period supposed to limit my exercise routine or something? I'm thoroughly confused :indifferent:
  • Mikkimeow
    Options
    Come on op. No one is allowed to select their own friends or seek the opinions of a select group for whatever reason here! It's one for all, or get the hell out. That's our motto!

You need a new motto.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

Exactly. If this dude had boobs he wouldn't have toppled over backwards.

200.gif

Don't be ridiculous. There are some lifts that need to be close to the chest and it is a fair question for women with big boobs.
  • PRMinx
    Options

Do not tell me to relax.

And I don't care about boobs.

BOOTY FTW.

LOL.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    Holy crap people, I asked women because sorry men you don't have boobs that get in the way or a Tom which is a pain in the *kitten*. I've already had my male friends give me their opinion so I was looking for the female since none of my female friends have done it. Didn't know the whole site was going to jump down my throat about it

Some guys have boobs.
  • PRMinx
    Options
    Holy crap people, I asked women because sorry men you don't have boobs that get in the way or a Tom which is a pain in the *kitten*. I've already had my male friends give me their opinion so I was looking for the female since none of my female friends have done it. Didn't know the whole site was going to jump down my throat about it

Some guys have boobs.

True story.
  • Aero1dynamic
    Aero1dynamic Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I know some people who like it and some who can't stand it. This is one of those "personal experiences" you have to have for yourself. Go give it a try and see how YOU feel about it.
  • Mikkimeow
    Options

Can we all just stop giving men the idea that our monthly periods are such a crippling affliction? It happens, cramps are normal, work through it. And unless you are packing FF boobs, there should be no reason why any exercise you do is modified or different from something a man does. Get it together women!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

Can we all just stop giving men the idea that our monthly periods are such a crippling affliction? It happens, cramps are normal, work through it. And unless you are packing FF boobs, there should be no reason why any exercise you do is modified or different from something a man does. Get it together women!

giphy.gif
  • PRMinx
    Options

I have a D chest and I it took me a little longer on some lifts. It's more mental than physical but I wouldn't blow off the concern as nothing.

TOM shouldn't have an impact at all.
  • ShannonS921
    Options
    I have a few friends that do it, most of them are females. They all seem to love it. None of them have above average chest sizes, so it seems to be a non-issue for them.

Good luck.
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    in for my morning fix

234f184a1a67117269fd86588622c501.jpg
  • Mikkimeow
    Options

I have a D chest and I it took me a little longer on some lifts. It's more mental than physical but I wouldn't blow off the concern as nothing.

TOM shouldn't have an impact at all.

I have a DD. Lifting while breast feeding (not in the exact same moment, but in the same time frame) was a bit difficult. I had to wear multiple bras and hope no one looked too closely. On the regular, I don't think there is much larger breasted women can't do. Squeezing behind people on subways without accidentally violating them, now that is a different story.