Can I brag about my husband for a minute?

Options
tr3kkie9rl
tr3kkie9rl Posts: 144 Member
"How are you doing in there babe?" My husband asks as he steps into the bathroom.
From behind the shower curtain, I respond, "Great, just started shaving. I'm glad you came in - can you do me a favor? Hand me my wine glass so I can set it on the edge of the tub?"
... Pause...
"Only if you give me a kiss."
His head appears inside the shower curtain. I don't notice the mischievous smile at first. He presses his lips to mine, then our mouths open for a deeper kiss... and something slips into my mouth.
"What the heck... what is this?" I ask, mumbling a bit.
"I really don't know!" he says, laughing.
Chewing, I laugh too. "It's a chocolate covered cherry you *kitten*!"
He grins again, and leaves me to finish my shower.

Ladies - I know we piss and moan about our men sometimes, but how about some positivity? What is the last sweet or romantic thing your guy did for you? Share!

Replies

• CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    He goes to work and works hard to provide for our family.
  • tr3kkie9rl
    Options
    He goes to work and works hard to provide for our family.

And how important that is! How easy to take for granted as well...
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    That is both sweet and gross.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Apparently I need to step up my game. The only thing I've ever slipped into my wife's bath was a toaster.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

Ladies - I know we piss and moan about our men sometimes, but how about some positivity? What is the last sweet or romantic thing your guy did for you? Share!

I would, but the randos around town aren't very romantic.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I bought a new towel rack on Sunday and he put it together for me. :-)

Also he was super sweet and said he'd update the relationship status on FetLife. Daw!

That makes it so official 8 months later!

<3<3<3

ETA: And made me coffee this morning before work! No flippin' clue how many calories were in that, but it was made with LOVE!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • cranshinibon
    cranshinibon Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i dont have a husband, but if I did, I don't know if I would appreciate having something shoved into my mouth without my consent especially when my eyes are burning from soap being in them.

I'm simple....just don't flush the toilet when im in the shower and don't go #2 while I'm brushing my teeth.

i also didn't see if he remembered to get you your wine glass.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'm really not sure I want him putting something in my mouth when I'm showering.

My guy put it in my butt. That was romantic.

(I'm kidding. It's a joke. Relax. Breath Deeply.)

(Maybe I'm not kidding, though....)
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    He threw a toaster in the tub for "us".
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    oh women, so easily manipulated. He basically just popped a cherry in your mouth and got away from shaving your back. That man is a genius!

PS. Totally thought that you were gonna mention that he ended up kissing your butt. Literally.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I don't have a husband. Or any chocolate covered cherries. Or wine. I do, however, shower regularly, and I think we can all agree that's pretty brag-worthy.
  • Yurippe
    Yurippe Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Our ideas of romantic differ greatly. I would throw up if someone spit food into my mouth.

I much preferred him carrying up a TV from the basement, when I got nostalgic to play Skyrim, and setting it up in the living room so that we could be on the same floor.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    "How are you doing in there babe?" My husband asks as he steps into the bathroom.
    From behind the shower curtain, I respond, "Great, just started shaving. I'm glad you came in - can you do me a favor? Hand me my wine glass so I can set it on the edge of the tub?"
    ... Pause...
    "Only if you give me a kiss."
    His head appears inside the shower curtain. I don't notice the mischievous smile at first. He presses his lips to mine, then our mouths open for a deeper kiss... and something slips into my mouth.
    "What the heck... what is this?" I ask, mumbling a bit.
    "I really don't know!" he says, laughing.
    Chewing, I laugh too. "It's a chocolate covered cherry you *kitten*!"
    He grins again, and leaves me to finish my shower.

So your husband bird-feeds you like Alicia Silverstone does to her kid?
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Oh no! NO! NO! NO!

This is one of my major hangups. I totally would have thrown up. lol
  • tr3kkie9rl
    Options
    It was not pre-chewed I promise! Maybe I should have been more clear about that lol
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I don't have a husband. Or any chocolate covered cherries. Or wine. I do, however, shower regularly, and I think we can all agree that's pretty brag-worthy.

The real question here is, how is your sex drive?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I'm really not sure I want him putting something in my mouth when I'm showering.

My guy put it in my butt. That was romantic.

(I'm kidding. It's a joke. Relax. Breath Deeply.)

(Maybe I'm not kidding, though....)

water = lube ?
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Oh no! NO! NO! NO!

This is one of my major hangups. I totally would have thrown up. lol

This. I know the chocolate had begun to melt.

As for Mr. Gypsy - he has shown up for duty every day for the last 16 years. He does a lot of nice things - but sticking around and staying my best friend is number one.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Well, I don't have any allergies...soo...I'm a slut? Did I do that right?