Can I brag about my husband for a minute?

Options

Replies

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    I don't have a husband. Or any chocolate covered cherries. Or wine. I do, however, shower regularly, and I think we can all agree that's pretty brag-worthy.

The real question here is, how is your sex drive?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Well, I don't have any allergies...soo...I'm a slut? Did I do that right?

It depends. How big is your town?
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have a distinct memory of watching Grease with my mum when I was a kid. Everytime Danny and Sandie kissed, my mum would go 'There goes his gum.' 'Oh, he's taking his gum back.' 'Ahh, she's taken his gum again'. And we would all go 'EWWWWWW STOP'.

What? Oh no, just a random anecdote. No relevance here.

tumblr_m0df28oZYC1qzcabto1_500.gif
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    It was not pre-chewed I promise! Maybe I should have been more clear about that lol
    Doesn't matter. He is not allowed to eat off of food I'm eating, we do not share utensils, we do not drink out of the same glass or bottle and he BETTER NOT USE MY TOWEL. Ick. Ew. Yuck.

I know it's weird. I know it makes no sense. But yuck. Just yuck.

If it was in your mouth, I don't want it in mine.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm really not sure I want him putting something in my mouth when I'm showering.

My guy put it in my butt. That was romantic.

(I'm kidding. It's a joke. Relax. Breath Deeply.)

(Maybe I'm not kidding, though....)
    tumblr_moxu7qLr9r1sndvr9o1_500.jpg
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    This is disgusting.

My husband has sex with me regularly. As long as he does that, he can do whatever he wants. That's as romantic as we get.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I don't have a husband. Or any chocolate covered cherries. Or wine. I do, however, shower regularly, and I think we can all agree that's pretty brag-worthy.

It's pretty small. I'd say it's kind of a one *kitten* town.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

It's pretty small. I'd say it's kind of a one *kitten* town.

That's good. Swords are expensive. As are non-latex, gluten-free, vegan condoms.
  • Vortex_ConQueso
    Options
    "How are you doing in there babe?" My husband asks as he steps into the bathroom.
    From behind the shower curtain, I respond, "Great, just started shaving. I'm glad you came in - can you do me a favor? Hand me my wine glass so I can set it on the edge of the tub?"
    ... Pause...
    "Only if you give me a kiss."
    His head appears inside the shower curtain. I don't notice the mischievous smile at first. He presses his lips to mine, then our mouths open for a deeper kiss... and something slips into my mouth.
    "What the heck... what is this?" I ask, mumbling a bit.
    "I really don't know!" he says, laughing.
    Chewing, I laugh too. "It's a chocolate covered cherry you *kitten*!"
    He grins again, and leaves me to finish my shower.

Ladies - I know we piss and moan about our men sometimes, but how about some positivity? What is the last sweet or romantic thing your guy did for you? Share!

459480i1wqecqahe.gif
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    "How are you doing in there babe?" My husband asks as he steps into the bathroom.
    From behind the shower curtain, I respond, "Great, just started shaving. I'm glad you came in - can you do me a favor? Hand me my wine glass so I can set it on the edge of the tub?"
    ... Pause...
    His head appears inside the shower curtain. I don't notice the mischievous smile at first. He presses his lips to mine, then our mouths open for a deeper kiss... and something slips into my mouth.

Ladies - I know we piss and moan about our men sometimes, but how about some positivity? What is the last sweet or romantic thing your guy did for you? Share!

At first I thought this was an excerpt from 50 Shades of Grey.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    I like my husband very much.
    OP, I'm glad you like yours too.

But really, I'm in for all the cross-thread references. Fantastic work, you guyz!!!
  • tr3kkie9rl
    tr3kkie9rl Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Have to say these were not the responses I was hoping for.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    ... Pause...

I knew it couldn't be. It was too well written and seemed plausible.
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    My husband goes grocery shopping and cooks dinner almost every night and makes lots of money. :bigsmile:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Have to say these were not the responses I was hoping for.

What were you hoping for?
  • AwMyLoLo
    Options
    ... Pause...

But it made me feel awkward in the same way as the book.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    It was not pre-chewed I promise! Maybe I should have been more clear about that lol
    Doesn't matter. He is not allowed to eat off of food I'm eating, we do not share utensils, we do not drink out of the same glass or bottle and he BETTER NOT USE MY TOWEL. Ick. Ew. Yuck.

How do you tolerate the inter-course? As in inter? And you don't have kids, I'm sure. Imagine catching vomit with your hand, or getting a kidd off your lap to find they had diahrrea that leaked on you. Seriously. You can't be serious.
  • rml_16
    Options
    ... Pause...

^^^^
  • TAsunder
    TAsunder Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Why would you want a glass of wine in the shower? I guess to wash down the flavor of sludgy, germ-riddled, saliva-laden chocolate cherry?

I probably haven't been the MOST romantic person in the past few years, unless staying by my wife's side in the hospital for a month until she recovered counts. But I did once write her a poem and have a professional calligrapher transcribe it onto parchment paper for valentine's day. Also, I proposed to her via an elaborate mixed-media scavenger hunt.
  • rml_16
    Options

How do you tolerate the inter-course? As in inter? And you don't have kids, I'm sure. Imagine catching vomit with your hand, or getting a kidd off your lap to find they had diahrrea that leaked on you. Seriously. You can't be serious.
    I don't eat anyone's vomit, either.

I have a 20-year-old daughter and lots of animals. I would much rather clean up vomit and diarrhea than eat off of the same fork as another person. I am serious. I know it isn't rational, but we all have our "thing."
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Gross. For realz.