What did you weigh last year?

Options

Replies

• bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    last november i have that i weighed 224.6
    i currently weight 204 but am hoping for a 201 for this weekend....water water water...
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i have to say this to all that said, not much of a loss in many many many of these responses....
    CELEBRATE EVERY BIT OF YOUR LOSS.....you have changed your life....you are here, you are doing things right now, you are making the change to be a healthier you.....
    if you have lost 5 or 10 or 50 or 150 or 200 - CELEBRATE YOUR LOSSES.....WE ARE CELEBRATING THEM FOR YOU.....
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    last year i fluctuated between 140 and 150 but now i weight 124
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Probably around 150. I'm not exactly sure. I tried not to step on the scale too often lol.

This morning I weighed 138.
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    as 215.. Im now 187.. I have fallen off the wagon a few times.
  • kennedar
    kennedar Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I was about 190ish. I am 169 now, so a loss of 20ish pounds. Not a ton, but I didnt start until September!
  • amysedwards
    amysedwards Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    December 2009 - 226 lbs
    December 2010 - 136 lbs

What a year!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    This time last year I was 194. Today I am 155!
  • ewarm24
    Options
    i was flirting with 240lbs (ht 6'1") and didnt start working on it till feb. but now i'm 208lbs, best shape of my life. i've been more muscular in college, but was never this tone, i love seeing my veins pop out in my biceps when i work out. never had that in college:smile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I weigh the same as I did last year... which isn't a bad thing.
    I still have 25 lbs to go but I'm right at 50 lbs down.
    I've changed my eating habits to maintain that 50 lbs weight loss.
    Even if I never achieve the last 25, I'm proud of my continued maintenance.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    In January when I started I was 199. Throughout the year I lost 11 and then gained back 8, so I'm down to losing 3lbs. The biggest changes in myself are my habits. I work out more, I am conscious about what is going into my mouth, and I've got the knowledge to lose the weight. While it might be slow going, I'm pushing forward and determined to lose the weight no matter how long it takes. Thanks to all of you who posted. What an inspiration that I CAN do it.
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    This time last year I think I was around 185. Thanks for reminding me what a difference a year makes!
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I think this time last year I was around 185-190...I know I was 189 when I joined here in sept, I'm now down to 172
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    This time last year... Right around 300 lbs

Today 212.8 :)
  • andriah613
    andriah613 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Last year I weighed 263 pounds. As of right now I weigh 208 and going down!! Congrats to everyone who is losing weight. Its hard, but well worth it in the end! :smile:
  • hop3
    hop3 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I weighed about 220

I was 218 when I started MFP

Now I'm 201 :)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I think I weighed in at about 200lb
    Today I am 156lb

Still a way to go, but its better :D
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    About 11 days from today LAST YEAR, I weighed 180. Today, due to water weight from excess sodium this week, I weighed 164. Last Christmas, I was barely squeezing into a 14 and was wearing L-XL shirts. Today I'm wearing a pair of M sweatpants and a M top, small t-shirts. My 12 jeans are getting loose. :bigsmile:
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    About 180lbs; now at 137 (though I did make it down to 131 before my holidays - and am aiming for that again before the summer) It's been an amazing year - I'm so proud of you all xx
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Last Xmas I was above 126.... now 106 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!