What did you weigh last year?

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    135 pounds. Has not been a good year folks.

But 2011 is going to rock! I am getting into the best shape of my life before my 50th birthday!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    135 pounds. Has not been a good year folks.

But 2011 is going to rock! I am getting into the best shape of my life before my 50th birthday!!
    50 is great, I think you'll like it!! Wishing you the best arewethereyet:drinker:
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Last new years I weighed about 250 and today I weigh 220. Next new years I will be 145 :)
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    Great job everyone! I'm surprised at how many responses there are! You all have done GREAT!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Wow last year I weighed 220 lbs and now I am 164 lbs.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I exactly weighed exactly one year earlier but my highest recorded weight that I know of was 286 on 2-16-09 and the next time I weighed myself 7-8-10 I was 278 (this is when i got really serious about doing something about my weight! ) But I fell of the band wagon and stopped trying. When I started MFP 9-21-10 I was 272 now I am 230.8 and NOT stopping! Total since 2-16-09 is 55 pounds... I feel wonderful and could not have done it without MFP! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
  • resptech97
    Options
    In Feb. this year I weighed in at 366. I have no idea what I weighed this time last year as I didnt care to know. I now weigh in at 225! I've lost 141 pounds! I have hopes of losing AT LEAST another 42 pounds. Then I can say I am HALF the person I was!
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    resptech97 - that is amazing congrats!!

This time last year i was 220 but i also had a baby that i was carrying around. but oddly enough when my beautiful daughter was born in April i didn't weigh that much less. Sometime in June i decided i needed to get in shape and live a healthy life. i now weigh 176!
  • IceFaith
    Options
    Last year I weighed about 250, Now I'm down to 214. :D
  • littlelady89
    Options
    I weighed 188lbs last year! Now I am 148.
  • hamila
    hamila Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I really don't know last years weight. All I know is I broke my kids WII fit board when I stepped on. Now I weigh 255.
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    Last year in december, I was about 200 pounds... but I was 6-months pregnant! :tongue: Before and after that pregnancy, I was around 180 pounds. Today, I am 158 and still loosing! :bigsmile:
  • kpops
    kpops Posts: 5
    Options
    This time last year I weighed in at 280lbs. Keeping in mind I had just had my baby the month before. Now i'm at 224lbs.. yay.. A lot more to go but getting there..

1560366.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    196-194lbs. Today i'm 170lbs
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I was close to or a bit over 220. Im 179 now....I have a ways to go!
  • NanBar
    NanBar Posts: 283 Member
    Options
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    you are doing greattttttttttttttttt
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Last year I was topping out at 198. Now am 163. Not bad considering I had a leg/knee injury and developed a blood clot. was put on blood thinner and told to maintain for 6 months.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,743 Member
    Options
    This time last year, I'd been on MFP four months and lost 16 pounds (from 169 to 153). I've lost about that much more since then and am working on maintenance now. The plan is to still be able to say that this time next year. :drinker:
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    you all have done a fantastic job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!