Why the hell are you sneaking in my got damn kitchen?

Options
124»

Replies

• divediva2
    divediva2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I used to work straight evenings so I ate most of my meals from about 1000 onwards, that included a snack at 2330 when I got home from work!!! I did this for 10 years! When I retired last October I found it really difficult to change the pattern, even when I was eating earlier and should have been full I was thinking I need to snack, it was a bad habit that is hard to break.

Fast forward to the past week, I have completely changed the number of calories I take in (on the advice of my trainer who said I was starving myself), I increased my protein intake to each meal and finally I started eating at an early hour 0700 (don't laugh this is early for this night owl!) and I eat 5 times a day, 3 hours apart which has me having my final meal around 1900-1930.

What a difference this has made, no cravings, feel full and satisfied. The increase in calories scared me but my scale tells me I have lost and although I am still adjusting to the volume of food I am happy with the results so far.

It can be done! :smile: