Gym Nipples

Options
PurringMyrrh
PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
Inspired by a comment I saw in a different thread...my girls were rockin' the last several times I went. "Like wth ladies, there's not even anyone here to show off for - it's just us and the weights", but they didn't care or listen, just kept on keepin' on. I thought it was just my body being weird, but now I know others could cut glass during a workout too. Why oh why? Not limited to women obviously as I've a feeling it happens to guys too (although man-nips seem to always be at attention). What gives? Science me please.

Replies

• Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I imagine it has something to do with blood flow.

But until someone more scientifically minded answers the question, might I recommend these:

41IOJReTkeL._SP160,160,0,T_.jpg
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    happens to a lot of people- frequently.

I would assume the same- blood flow- but I have no real evidence or thoughts past that- I just wear a sports bra over a standard day bra- problem solved.

But this brings up a second question.. what do men call their errect nipples? do they get a gender specific pronoun like ours?
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options

I would assume the same- blood flow- but I have no real evidence or thoughts past that- I just wear a sports bra over a standard day bra- problem solved.

But this brings up a second question.. what do men call their errect nipples? do they get a gender specific pronoun like ours?

I call mine useless
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Noooo! They aren't useless! They're super fun and entertaining to play with. Come here... *pats lap*
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options

But until someone more scientifically minded answers the question, might I recommend these:

You are NOT being helpful.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem *sigh*
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    this thread will look great on my wall...
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

I call mine useless

We like to call that TOAB.

bonus points to those who figure it out.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I've even read on here that hard man-nips can get raw during cardio from clothing rubbing on them. Poor things.
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options

If only you could put it next to "stop beating it like you stole something."
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

Ha, I've seen some called Breast Petals too that look like little bandaid flowers.

Maybe I could go the Lady Gaga route and use electrical tape...
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options

I call mine useless

Does TOAB = "t!ts on a boy"? My dad used to use that euphemism.
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options

Ha, I've seen some called Breast Petals too that look like little bandaid flowers.

Maybe I could go the Lady Gaga route and use electrical tape...

Leave poor planning for tape ripping to the drunk college girl crowd.

duct-tape3.jpg
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

B
    I call mine useless

As useless as Tits On A Bull...
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    I tape a pad onto mine if they get raw. Looks funny under my shirt but works great. Good conversation starter with the ladies too
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options

In for a great looking wall!
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    I tape a pad onto mine if they get raw. Looks funny under my shirt but works great. Good conversation starter with the ladies too
    Like an overnighter with wings? Hawt.
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    In for wall nipples....
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options

I just want it on mine too.

I want to see what comments my friends put underneath the title.