Gym Nipples

Options

Replies

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Everyone has nipples. Who cares if they look like they can cut glass? I don't try to hide 'em.

MFP forum moderators certainly flip out at the first inkling of 'em... *smdh*
    The beauty of it is, we're all adults here discussing body parts. No one is (or should be) offended and I'm not suggesting it's a bad thing or to even hide them for that matter. Just another useless (man-nip?) thread regarding something that I didn't realise happens to so many people.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    nipple suck....literally HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I crack myself up
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    That being said, I'm fascinated by the chaffed nipple thing. It really sounds awful and I've heard if you use deodorant or Body Glide (is that what it's called? I made it sound more like lube...) on them beforehand it helps a bit.
  • AdventureFreak
    AdventureFreak Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    plain old bandaids are the old school runner's way of dealing with chaffing and obvious outward appearance of such things.
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    That being said, I'm fascinated by the chaffed nipple thing. It really sounds awful and I've heard if you use deodorant or Body Glide (is that what it's called? I made it sound more like lube...) on them beforehand it helps a bit.

Monkey Butt works too.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    happens to a lot of people- frequently.

I would assume the same- blood flow- but I have no real evidence or thoughts past that- I just wear a sports bra over a standard day bra- problem solved.

But this brings up a second question.. what do men call their errect nipples? do they get a gender specific pronoun like ours?

I call mine useless

We like to call that TOAB.

bonus points to those who figure it out.

"T%-ts On A Boar". Gimme my binus points. :)

t*ts on a bull

yes. ding ding ding

You get a cookie!

Monkey Butt works too.

I heart monkey butt- that stuff is a god send
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    In my neck of the woods (scotland) they are refered to as "chapel hat pegs" regardless of male/female.

as for really cold weather the pharse " you could hang your dufflecoat on em with a bottle of irnbru in each pcoket"

is used

lol I love the local phrases
    lol, that's hilarious! I even imagined it in Scottish accent too. :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Um.. ok. :huh:
  • AdiabaticPerformance
    AdiabaticPerformance Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Although I've never had the issue, I've seen a few ladies that did... and dam it's hot. Let them free girls, let them free!
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I would think it would be more of a problem during a blustery winter.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    My gym's air conditioning system is a little uneven. There's definitely sharp drop in temperature as you go from one side to the other. When i cross into that zone, I think everyone becomes a little bit of a raisin smuggler.
  • idontcarroll
    idontcarroll Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    We all have nipples...

200.gif
  • JoRocka
    Options

For some people it has absolutely nothing to do with temperature- when you start working out- blood gets moving- the nips pop up.

it happens. Even when it's summer and warm and you're sweating your booty off.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    One reason I like my small nipples.
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options
    Exsqueeze me? Is this thing rigged? I was in first! *shoves everyone aside to claim her prize* (those better not be oatmeal raisin...

"T%-ts On A Boar". Gimme my binus points. :)
    [/quote]

t*ts on a bull

yes. ding ding ding

You get a cookie!
    [/quote]

As useless as Tits On A Bull...
  • PurringMyrrh
    Options

For some people it has absolutely nothing to do with temperature- when you start working out- blood gets moving- the nips pop up.

it happens. Even when it's summer and warm and you're sweating your booty off.
    Yeppers. I haven't worked out in cold weather yet and here we are...

My gym does have the temp difference too though. Thankfully it's cooler by the cardio machines cuz I need it there most.
  • JayMell
    JayMell Posts: 23
    Options
    happens to a lot of people- frequently.

I would assume the same- blood flow- but I have no real evidence or thoughts past that- I just wear a sports bra over a standard day bra- problem solved.

But this brings up a second question.. what do men call their errect nipples? do they get a gender specific pronoun like ours?

I call mine useless
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    We all have nipples...

200.gif

+1
  • complikaited
    complikaited Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ^^ Imgur? Reddit? Either way I like you. +1
  • JoRocka
    Options
    Exsqueeze me? Is this thing rigged? I was in first! *shoves everyone aside to claim her prize* (those better not be oatmeal raisin...

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!