Gym Nipples

Options

Replies

• Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I imagine it has something to do with blood flow.

But until someone more scientifically minded answers the question, might I recommend these:

41IOJReTkeL._SP160,160,0,T_.jpg

You can see those through clothes, so instead of natural-looking pointies, you end up with swollen-looking lumpies. BTDT.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I can't understand why this thread is here...they're nipples. Everyone has them. If you're offended by them, don't look!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    happens to a lot of people- frequently.

I would assume the same- blood flow- but I have no real evidence or thoughts past that- I just wear a sports bra over a standard day bra- problem solved.

But this brings up a second question.. what do men call their errect nipples? do they get a gender specific pronoun like ours?

I call mine useless

We like to call that TOAB.

bonus points to those who figure it out.

It's not Acronym Friday. :mad:
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

But until someone more scientifically minded answers the question, might I recommend these:

You can see those through clothes, so instead of natural-looking pointies, you end up with swollen-looking lumpies. BTDT.

It depends on the material. Thin material, yes. A slightly thicker material, nope. I admit, before you use them you have to look in the mirror and do the sideways/walk into the light/cha cha before judging it can work or not.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I can't understand why this thread is here...they're nipples. Everyone has them. If you're offended by them, don't look!

I see no discussion of anyone being offended. Are we reading the same thing?
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options

In for swollen looking lumpies.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Everyone has nipples. Who cares if they look like they can cut glass? I don't try to hide 'em.
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options

In for swollen looking lumpies.

Those are exactly what my nipples look like. If I wore them it would look like a double scoop ice cream cone.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options

I would assume the same- blood flow- but I have no real evidence or thoughts past that- I just wear a sports bra over a standard day bra- problem solved.

But this brings up a second question.. what do men call their errect nipples? do they get a gender specific pronoun like ours?

I call mine useless

"T%-ts On A Boar". Gimme my binus points. :)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Everyone has nipples. Who cares if they look like they can cut glass? I don't try to hide 'em.
    And I hope you never do! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    In my neck of the woods (scotland) they are refered to as "chapel hat pegs" regardless of male/female.

as for really cold weather the pharse " you could hang your dufflecoat on em with a bottle of irnbru in each pcoket"

is used

lol I love the local phrases
  • Vortex_ConQueso
    Options

MFP forum moderators certainly flip out at the first inkling of 'em... *smdh*
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I've even read on here that hard man-nips can get raw during cardio from clothing rubbing on them. Poor things.
    They do and it really sucks
  • gallifreyfallsnomore1
    Options
    In for the nipples.
  • twalker475
    twalker475 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is why I opt for padded sports bras. :)
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    My headlights are always on.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options

I call mine useless

"T%-ts On A Boar". Gimme my binus points. :)
    I call bull! :tongue:
  • mswoodsy
    mswoodsy Posts: 91 Member
    Options

I see no discussion of anyone being offended. Are we reading the same thing?

They weren't saying WE'RE offended on here. She's saying, who cares, rock 'em at the gym. Let people leave if they're offended. And I agree :)

But I don't know why that happens, therefore I am useless. Like man nips.
  • waltcote
    waltcote Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Noooo! They aren't useless! They're super fun and entertaining to play with. Come here... *pats lap*

:devil: :bigsmile:
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Awwww damn it..Def came into this thread wanted to check out your nipples! =)