Best pasta substitute I've found!

Options
13»

Replies

• hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    womp :sick: cellophane noodles too high in carb content for me.
    Oh well, enjoy :drinker: Wish I could :ohwell:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    We eat mungbean noodles often (in chinese hot pot among other things). VERY tasty.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Noodle bashing is against the rules.....reported.
    Yep, I like you.

Just eat them damn noodles, and make it fit. None of these nasty substitutes! :noway:
    Or folks can do what they want. And you can do what you want. :smile:
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Noodle bashing is against the rules.....reported.
    Yep, I like you.

Just eat them damn noodles, and make it fit. None of these nasty substitutes! :noway:
    Or folks can do what they want. And you can do what you want. :smile:

And I don't WANT to eat noodles very often. I am not crazy about how noodles taste (bland and blah) but love these! So there :)
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I want to give this a try.
  • Jayma375
    Jayma375 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love pasta and don't like veggies. I know that's bad but I'm doing better. I've tried the spaghetti squash and didn't like it much but after our nutritionist made us the zucchini noodles and suggested we get a spiralizer I really find them to be a great pasta alternative. Here is a link to a spiralizer comparison video I found on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4ge7ydWPos

Believe me I'm a really picky eater and if I like it most anyone should....
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I admit, I'm having trouble getting past the way they look.

They do sound interesting, though. If I can find anywhere to buy them near, I very well might try them.

Also, I love noodles, too. No substitutes are ever the same. :( But when I eat noodles, I bloat like a balloon because I ruined my digestive system due to an ED. So, I don't eat them often. It helps to have substitutes, that way I can learn to enjoy the dishes I used to love so much all over again - without the painful bloating and... other digestive results. :drinker:

Of course, I still eat noodles sometimes, anyway. But that's because I'm stubborn and love me some noodles. :laugh:
  • Mary8812443132
    Options
    Hi dear,
    Ths social neworkk have many pasta's recipe. Visit it... http://foodeaser.com/en/recipes/?s=pasta
  • pcknits
    pcknits Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We tried the black bean spaghetti ones the other evening. They were good, but they seemed to release a lot of the water they had absorbed into the sauce. Yes, I did drain them well and rinsed them as directed. Family was not too impressed. I have a pkg of the Mung bean noodles to try also.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    So I tried them. I'm not overly impressed. However I'm still completely full 4.5 hours later (I had one serving with a bit of cheese, although granted, I had some sausage and mashed cauliflower too).