132 pounds lost!

Options

Replies

• kathdela
    kathdela Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It is zoo cool to know you. I really appreciate all the motivation and encouragment you've been givig me.
  • poeticpurl
    poeticpurl Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look amazing!
  • ltfitz
    ltfitz Posts: 48
    Options
    :wink: COngrats!!! You look great!
  • JuDurand
    Options
    Hi,

First of all congratulations on your success! I know how much commitment it takes to get there, I've lived it myself. To have done it in 14 months is impressive too I must say! Everybody must say it to you everyday how gorgeous you look now!

It's a life changing experience which is totally worth it.

By the way, we are looking for the same goals, I've lost 131 pounds so far and am still working on losing another 20. Keep on going! :)
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    First off you are beautiful. Inspirational. AMAZING! So astounding that you did this on your own! You have soo much to be proud of!!! :o) SOO SOO AMAZING! Thank you for sharing and for posting the pictures!! :o)
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Wow ! u look fanastic , such a huge achievment x well done x
  • shcooper1
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss! You look amazing...did you do a specifc low carb ketogenic diet like south beach or atkins...can you share any tips on where you started?
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    great job! hope i can have as much success as you have.
  • Depplover28
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Great job :]
  • dmdaigle17
    dmdaigle17 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hear you on the skin issue. I've lost 116 and am having the same problem. I am the master of hiding it but I'd just like to have it GONE!
  • HRgoldenlife
    HRgoldenlife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    amazing! you look happier, and younger. I love the curly hair
  • LGIFitness2K11
    Options
    You look great!! Awesome job! What an inspiration :)
  • chazsucks
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing well done!!!
  • Mama2memphis
    Mama2memphis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm inspired! Thank-you! You look fantastic by the way! :)
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look great - Congrats!! xx
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Nicely done! You look great!
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING...YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Wow, amazing, I love how you documented you progress! I understand dealing with excessive skin...it's a pain, BUT keep up with what you are doing and if you're not already doing it...go hard on strength training :) Either way, you've come so far so celebrate that in itself!
    You're a huge inspiration for the rest of us! Thanks for sharing!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT before and afters! You look like a whole new person!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • philip31
    philip31 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    well done with your weight loss, you look totally amazing.. :) you are an inspiration.
    I'll be on here for a while so will send you a friend request.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Just about made me cry, you look wonderfulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. Way to go kid.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!